out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to check that for sure tomorrow
Yeah because that's not a sure way to get bent over and f**ked by the 5-0
Legal here in Georgia. Only places I can't carry with a license are federal/government buildings that have security screening. That's it. Schools, parks, theaters, etc are good to go. I carry literally everywhere that I'm legally allowed to.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Legal here in Georgia. Only places I can't carry with a license are federal/government buildings that have security screening. That's it. Schools, parks, theaters, etc are good to go. I carry literally everywhere that I'm legally allowed to.
Good for you.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Take your gun man, and a spare mag.
Yeah because that's not a sure way to get bent over and f**ked by the 5-0
Yeah. Not legal here. Everyone goes through a metal detector into both the baseball and football stadiums. Plus with everything that has happened the last few days there were full riot geared SWAT officers and normal uniformed officers all over. More so than normal at least.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Not legal here. Everyone goes through a metal detector into both the baseball and football stadiums. Plus with everything that has happened the last few days there were full riot geared SWAT officers and normal uniformed officers all over. More so than normal at least.
Gayyyyy. :/

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got some time away from work to look at the car. Tracked the leak down and it's an intake manifold gasket. Still on night shift so I don't get a lot of day light to work on the car. Gonna get up early this afternoon and get to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Relaxing today. Finished cleaning up after some basement demo yesterday. Watching football, NASCAR, and doing some work related stuff.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary, and started decorating our Christmas tree.

Sent from my E2281 using Tapatalk
Awesome man, congrats!

Watching Cowboys game.. Romo just threw a pic... f**k.

FanDuel is banned in NYS right now sooo I have to VPN into one of our work servers in Tulsa to play it :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome man, congrats!

Watching Cowboys game.. Romo just threw a pic... f**k.

FanDuel is banned in NYS right now sooo I have to VPN into one of our work servers in Tulsa to play it [emoji38]
That's hilarious [emoji38]

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went up to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon today with my roommates from college. It was snowing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went up to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon today with my roommates from college. It was snowing.

Come up to Letchworth Park sometime.. it's considered the Grand Canyon of the East :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come up to Letchworth Park sometime.. it's considered the Grand Canyon of the East [emoji38]
Might have to make a trip out of it. Cruise? Haha

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Might have to make a trip out of it. Cruise? Haha

I'm in, though it's only an hour south of me. I'm hoping @Szady ends up getting the Si he's looking at; I've already mentioned that we need to trip down to the attack the dragon thing next year lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah man. October 8th is the date. Dom and me are gonna probably book a hotel again together. We can work something out though. It was so much fun.