What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a tooth pulled this morning, just finished installed yellow fogs on the FG2, and about to head to my sons Parent-Teacher conference. Then...most likely dinner with the kid and parents...

Seems like a pretty productive day, for me... :lol:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I haven't looked into him much.. did he OD? All I know is that he passed on his tour bus, but the couple articles I read didn't mention how.
Well, I can't imagine what else could of happened. If it was any other way then it would actually be surprising.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Osiris19, post: 3431095, member: 98398"]

57k on my mom's 01 Taurus and the right rear endlinks is gone already. Not to mention the coolant was dry and it may need a thermostat.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
the wonderful world of ford.[/QUOTE]
Think you f**ked up quoting buddy lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally took the S2000 back out
Drove to CFA and then the office, no problems
Left office towards downtown for scenic route, look down randomly and it's reading 100% temperature

Got it off the road to cool down and went straight home
Fluctuated between 40%-65% temp, hoping/guessing thermostat was sticking and acting up after not really being driven in 3 months. Would hate to have to put more money into this thing immediately after fixing the axle/hub/bearing

Harv_D_Johnson

Well time for a suspension over haul. Broke a cv and ended up discovering that both in tie rods and upper ball joints were shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working like hell, about to have 11 days off for Christmas though. Shutting the plant down on the 24th.

And it's almost 70 degrees in December..

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been working like hell, about to have 11 days off for Christmas though. Shutting the plant down on the 24th.

And it's almost 70 degrees in December..
It's 56* here right now in Rochester. It was around this time last year that Buffalo was hit with the Snowpocalypse and had 6 FEET of snow dumped on them. This year they haven't even had anything measurable.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Laundry
Mow lawn
Get car battery
Reposition Civic
Get fob batteries
Respond to leads
Respond to letters

Reorganize garage
Burp S2000 cooling system
Pick up supplies & wash car
Clean bathroom & bedroom
Replace cotter pin on S2000
Prepare another S2000 parts order

That's everything I can think of wanting to accomplish today.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a 10 dollar gift card for kohl's in the mail. So headed there to pick up someone's Christmas present.

Got a new vaporizer for the missus, gotta pick up some more juice for it while we're out. It's pretty cool, but I hate the negative stigma attached to vaping (f**king hipsters), so I just don't talk about it.

Gonna grab lunch somewhere.

Then hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

Back to work for three days tomorrow.

Oh yeah, been watching the s**t out of game of thrones lately. Good show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Harv_D_Johnson

Civic is back together and driving. Just need to make an appointment for inspection before the end of the month.

Also the women's aunt gave us her old house as a Christmas present so ill be working on that and moving soon

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic is back together and driving. Just need to make an appointment for inspection before the end of the month.

Also the women's aunt gave us her old house as a Christmas present so ill be working on that and moving soon

One hell of a Christmas present!

Working today and tomorrow. Had a rough day yesterday and passed the f**k out when I got home. Woke up at 2 and couldn't go back to sleep. Today will be fun.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You got the Civic running again & you got a house. Thats a good damn day! Congrats.

Harv_D_Johnson

One hell of a Christmas present!

Working today and tomorrow. Had a rough day yesterday and passed the f**k out when I got home. Woke up at 2 and couldn't go back to sleep. Today will be fun.
You got the Civic running again & you got a house. Thats a good damn day! Congrats.
Definitely was a good day. The house is ruff and needs some tlc but its not bad at all[emoji106]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally home from work. Time to catch up in the gym and get some s**t done around the house

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
been f**king sick for im guessing a month now, got to feeling better last week, then this weekend, i get the same s**t x100, god damn im sick of being sick....

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't gotten sick yet this year. Too much alcohol and I ran once back in May. :lol:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been f**king sick for im guessing a month now, got to feeling better last week, then this weekend, i get the same s**t x100, god damn im sick of being sick....
What are you taking? What are your symptoms? Zinc is one of the best supplements to take as it boosts your immune system.