What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Think i may try and order some seats today. Going to the gym at some point with the ol lady and got a couple other things to do as well.

Hoping to rip my carpet out soon and put in my new flooring

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well excuse the brotha in the hollistic medical field for trying to help.
im just messing with you man, its sinus issues, that date back years.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn right, youre just messin' with me!

J/k

That sucks. Im glad Ive never had sinus or allergy issues. By now Im sure you know that inhaling eucalyptus should help at least a little.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had a class today for a couple hours on the other end of town, bored out of my mind at about the 30min mark
Saw some lady near the end start resting her head on the table, felt her pain
Then a quick stop at the office on the other side of the airport
Then back home because a showing appointment never called me back

Hoping to get that showing done tomorrow or Friday.
But moreso, I'd rather have our offer from Monday get accepted, won't know until tomorrow sometime or possibly Friday.

Tried to work on the Caddy, no use. Should get it finished up tomorrow as my brother wants wheels by Friday or Saturday.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off work for three days and then back for two... then off for ELEVEN.

Gonna be doing some side work to make up for the time off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was off all week then unbelievably i get to work the weekend lol. Bring it on bitches!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
An hour or so spent pressure washing another couple blocks of the sidewalk
A couple hours washing the car, wiping down door jambs and under the hood, removing seats to wipe them and the interior down + vacuuming
Time to get ready for Star Wars and hope the sun on my shoulders doesn't turn into another bad burn

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to my girls family Christmas party, it was okay. Got called in for work on Monday so there goes that day off but f**k it, more money.

Gonna take my brother to gander mountain tomorrow to pick out his Christmas present, because I'm a bad gift picker and he's a picky bastard.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to my girls family Christmas party, it was okay. Got called in for work on Monday so there goes that day off but f**k it, more money.

Gonna take my brother to gander mountain tomorrow to pick out his Christmas present, because I'm a bad gift picker and he's a picky bastard.

I'm awful at picking gifts out for people. I always ask them what they want.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This week has been good so far. Left with like 12.5 hours on Wednesday, 14.8 om Thursday, 17 yesterday, and 19 today. Only getting paid 8 hours on Christmas eve and day for holiday pay, which hurts so I've been trying to upsell as much as possible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw Star Wars again
Showed the parents a couple more episodes of Bloodline
Thought about going for a cruise but wet roads and don't want to get the clean car dirty already

So I was going to just hit the Xbox and then bed, but scrolling down FB for the last time of the night and I see my ex is now engaged after less than a year with dude. Pretty sure I made a mistake messaging her "congrats/happy/etc" but whatever, too late now. Time for that cruise to clear my head or at least try

Then back at it tomorrow. Gym, sidewalk, work, etc.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xbox live as a good game available with their "games with gold" thing. It's called operation flashpoint. Worth checking out, it's free!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xbox live as a good game available with their "games with gold" thing. It's called operation flashpoint. Worth checking out, it's free!

Was a really good game.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I got sick as hell last night with some stomach bug. Wound up not being able to come into work today. Should be good to work tomorrow and Wednesday though.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off today. Was gonna take the kids sledding but my axles are arriving today and i have to be here to sign for them.

Maybe tomorrow.

Gotta go to the store and hit the gym later. Wish the weather was nicer so i could get out and f**k with the ranger.

Fixed the keurig this morning. It was only making like a quarter if a cup of coffee.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to pay my car payment, found out because I pay $300 instead of my $225 payment, I don't owe a payment till February now. I threw $100 down anyways cause I like staying on top of things. This will be nice to bring in the new year and get my credit card paid off.