What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to pay my car payment, found out because I pay $300 instead of my $225 payment, I don't owe a payment till February now. I threw $100 down anyways cause I like staying on top of things. This will be nice to bring in the new year and get my credit card paid off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Good for you

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Went and watching Star Wars VII again. Watching peoples mind get blown when I was controlling my sphero BB8 around on the floor.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Christmas is going to be the most emotional day of the year. I just wanna fall asleep and wake up after it.

Have off the eve and day, then work Saturday and off Sunday. Picking up a new knife when I get paid, and slowly funding my savings account to purchase a handgun.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Today I hustled $1000 ($956 exactly) playing poker at our local poker room. Christmas at 4PM Ill be doing the same thing.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Christmas is going to be the most emotional day of the year. I just wanna fall asleep and wake up after it.

Have off the eve and day, then work Saturday and off Sunday. Picking up a new knife when I get paid, and slowly funding my savings account to purchase a handgun.

I'll be thinking about you bro. Keep your head up. Always here for support, and to talk guns.

I'm chilling at my parents house tonight. Just set the kids christmas s**t up so we'll be waking up early to unwrap presents, then going to my girls parents house to do their Christmas thing.

Merry Christmas everyone!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be thinking about you bro. Keep your head up. Always here for support, and to talk guns.

I'm chilling at my parents house tonight. Just set the kids christmas s**t up so we'll be waking up early to unwrap presents, then going to my girls parents house to do their Christmas thing.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Blow it out ya ass

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you dont measure then i doubt youre getting a gallon. I used to think i was drinking a ton and then I started taking a supplement that suggested 1-2 gallons so melissa got me a gallon jug. Ive been getting about 1 1/2 gallons a day and it's miserable. Just a suggestion, but get a gallon jug

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does your creatine require a loading phase?
It had it in the directions but I'm not sure if it's required. It was like two grams a day for a week and now one gram a day. Those measurements are probably off but either way I'm on the "maintenance" dosage now.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you dont measure then i doubt youre getting a gallon. I used to think i was drinking a ton and then I started taking a supplement that suggested 1-2 gallons so melissa got me a gallon jug. Ive been getting about 1 1/2 gallons a day and it's miserable. Just a suggestion, but get a gallon jug
I get ya, but I used to measure out a gallon and it wasn't far off from what I normally get. A history of kidney stones has made me drink an absolute f**k ton of water. I go to the bathroom about once every hour or two. Holding your piss is super bad for kidney stones, it allows the minerals and s**t to solidify.

And I f**king hate the way the water starts to taste by the end of the day when you drink it out of the same jug all day.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It had it in the directions but I'm not sure if it's required. It was like two grams a day for a week and now one gram a day. Those measurements are probably off but either way I'm on the "maintenance" dosage now.
If it calls for it then you shoulda done it. Theres different kinds of creatine and certain ones involve doing a load.

I also suggest cycling creatine. Dont stay on it forever especially with the stones. I do 2 weeks on and 2 off.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get ya, but I used to measure out a gallon and it wasn't far off from what I normally get. A history of kidney stones has made me drink an absolute f**k ton of water. I go to the bathroom about once every hour or two. Holding your piss is super bad for kidney stones, it allows the minerals and s**t to solidify.

And I f**king hate the way the water starts to taste by the end of the day when you drink it out of the same jug all day.
Word. I pee about 2 times and hour and get like 0 sleep at night lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like to mix my bcaas with it. Helps with the taste cuz i hate water also