What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am posting from my phone =) so will they give you the discounted voice plan? The only options for data now is 200 mb for 15, 2gb for 25, or tethering plan with 4gb of data for 45. So data really isn't all that much.
Updates...

- I can only use the 3G iPhone so this 3GS I bought is useless.
- I still have to buy the 3G iPhone through their ERP list, cannot be bought used elsewhere.

So I'm screwed. I posted my 3GS on craigslist last night and I'm already meeting someone shortly to sell it. I got like half a dozen e-mails within a half hour of posting. I was shocked. Either people spend that much time on craigslist or they just searched at the right time.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work, rode the bike on some errands, eating grilled cheese and ramen while watching billy madison. not a bad day

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my fluorescent green paint to paint my bike with. Might post some pics sometime haha.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some random Walmart bike. I bought it to save gas since I drive less than 2 miles to my friends houses daily.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o come on! who paints a bicycle flourescent green?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked to much. And underpaid but who isn't...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not enough. My little brother is graduating in June and has excepted a job with GE making 30k more a year than me...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't worry about what he is "expected" to make unless he has already received offers.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He accepted a job at that...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, and test drove a TON of cars. Then attended my wine and cheese tasting class. Came home, caught the last of the Card's game and us winning, and made a lemon curry chicken/basmati rice for lunch tomorrow.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work. fml... Our main stockroom guy is out sick though so I'm his temporary replacement. I love doing inventory (I don't normally do this when he's here). Day goes by so much faster.

I curbed the s*** out of my passenger rear wheel on the way to work... I was trying to make a light and cut the corner a little too tight. I want to cry... I've gone 2 years now and have only put a couple of TINY dings in them. It looks f**kED now...

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a feeling, I'm gonna have a pretty great day =) I'm working then going to my friends house, where he is making me dinner :D

emerican

Registered VIP
School work all day till 5 then i go into work gotta wash the car sometime in bewtween and get the stuff to change its oil and some fuel injector cleaner lame day really.