5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ew. Katie was my ex's name.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh god I love grilling......how much did she pay for that ish?

Yea, John gets disgusted when he thinks about girls :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I hope she AT LEAST got the Genesis model, otherwise she will be replacing the grates within a year or two.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This one. It's listed for $500 on the Lowe's site but I know she didn't spend that much. I personally think it's nice; for 2 women having a townhome, not a house.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The spirit isn't a bad model, but the grates are crap. She should upgrade to wrought iron, they will outlast and outcook the porcelain covered grates on there now.

P.S. That model retails for $499, and Weber has contracts with their dealers that they can't deviate from the price at all. Unless she had some general coupon for Lowe's, she bought it for $499.

Last edited:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The spirit isn't a bad model, but the grates are crap. She should upgrade to wrought iron, they will outlast and outcook the porcelain covered grates on there now.

P.S. That model retails for $499, and Weber has contracts with their dealers that they can't deviate from the price at all. Unless she had some general coupon for Lowe's, she bought it for $499.
We had a 20% off coupon we got when we signed our lease here in Dec.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got nothing to do...just came home from work. 20 minutes away from the nearest city. Car is washed, dirt road is dry as can be so wont be so clean if i leave. Times like this i wish i lived in the city.

emerican

Registered VIP
celebrated my gf moms bday at mexican resteraunt went to the carp lakes for a little while then home watched a moive with gf

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drove back from south lake tahoe today, tonight i fly out to meet an og from this site civic_on_air up in Seattle for another man road trip.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eating moar blueberry muffins at work :yummy:.

Aaannndd waiting for my brother to tell me he's upgraded my phone plan so I can put my SIM card in my iPhone :woot:.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
john just pop in the sim card. after you get the bill just call att and tel them there must be a mistake with the plan because you are getting charged for data even though you have plan x. Sop for att employees in this situation is to just credit the account.