What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
john just pop in the sim card. after you get the bill just call att and tel them there must be a mistake with the plan because you are getting charged for data even though you have plan x. Sop for att employees in this situation is to just credit the account.
It shows you what phone you're using when you log onto your AT&T wireless account on AT&T's website. At least it does for me. If they had a brain, I think they could easily figure out I'm trying to scam them.

AFAIK, iPhone plans are different than regular plans since they require a data plan in order to basically use the phone.

When did we get a word blocker??
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/announcement.php?f=131

emerican

Registered VIP
just got off work home bought to start school work wash my clothes and my car then get tore up.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just found out that I can't buy a random iPhone and use it under my brother's employee discount plan. If I want an iPhone under his discounted plan, I have to get an iPhone issued through AT&T. Something about them trying to stop people from jailbreaking and using it under the AT&T network.

Gay... So I just bought an iPhone for nothing lol.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It shows you what phone you're using when you log onto your AT&T wireless account on AT&T's website. At least it does for me. If they had a brain, I think they could easily figure out I'm trying to scam them.

AFAIK, iPhone plans are different than regular plans since they require a data plan in order to basically use the phone.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/announcement.php?f=131
I was actually a rep for AT&T for two years. The plans for the iPhones are the exact plans everyone else uses. The access to the network is the same a's well. It's just the matter of placing a feature on the account in care ( AT&T billing system) if the feature is not enables then the user would be charged per kb used. Look up iPhone bill on YouTube and you will find people complaining about 10000$ bills. This is easily fixed a's one would just tell AT&T that the person has a iPhone and the data plan was not enabled. AT&T care rep would then credit customers accout for any usage on the account and then prorate back charges to go with the unbilled feature.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just found out that I can't buy a random iPhone and use it under my brother's employee discount plan. If I want an iPhone under his discounted plan, I have to get an iPhone issued through AT&T. Something about them trying to stop people from jailbreaking and using it under the AT&T network.

Gay... So I just bought an iPhone for nothing lol.
That be right either. iPhones to to not be allowed on erp plans but they can't stop you from putting the phone on the account. Someone is giving you bad info

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was actually a rep for AT&T for two years. The plans for the iPhones are the exact plans everyone else uses. The access to the network is the same a's well. It's just the matter of placing a feature on the account in care ( AT&T billing system) if the feature is not enables then the user would be charged per kb used. Look up iPhone bill on YouTube and you will find people complaining about 10000$ bills. This is easily fixed a's one would just tell AT&T that the person has a iPhone and the data plan was not enabled. AT&T care rep would then credit customers accout for any usage on the account and then prorate back charges to go with the unbilled feature.
That sounds retarded to me. Basically they created a flawed system where people can cheat them out of money lol.

- "Sir you owe $5000"
- "I called a while ago to have my data plan activated. It should've been activated and my bill shouldn't be $5000" (when really he's lying)
- "Oh okay, we'll take care of that for you free of charge"
- Win

That be right either. iPhones to to not be allowed on erp plans but they can't stop you from putting the phone on the account. Someone is giving you bad info
They can't stop me from putting the phone on the account. You're right. I can use the iPhone all I want. But they won't give my brother the discounted data plan so I'm going to get raped in fees for using data. He was told that if my brother wants an iPhone on one of his ERP plans, the phone needs to be purchased through the ERP discount list. Because there are people that buy random iPhones and jailbreak them. AT&T is trying to prevent this from happening.

And are you posting from your phone? Some of your sentences don't make sense lol.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When did we get a word blocker??
When you decided not to show boobies...if you want the words you know what to do woman!

Back on topic...I just got back from building a catapult for my physics class...about halfway done now. Should be launching water balloons at the ladies in no time.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Goin to bed.

fml

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha the transformer? only have 80 miles on her so far lol shes a virgin

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmm..

I built a table out of boxes of water and random pieces of wood.

and fixed an air conditioner with my gerber.

all in all, pretty productive

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao nice table. Pics? :lol:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just took a massive dump. Thank god for baby wipes.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That sounds retarded to me. Basically they created a flawed system where people can cheat them out of money lol.

- "Sir you owe $5000"
- "I called a while ago to have my data plan activated. It should've been activated and my bill shouldn't be $5000" (when really he's lying)
- "Oh okay, we'll take care of that for you free of charge"
- Win

They can't stop me from putting the phone on the account. You're right. I can use the iPhone all I want. But they won't give my brother the discounted data plan so I'm going to get raped in fees for using data. He was told that if my brother wants an iPhone on one of his ERP plans, the phone needs to be purchased through the ERP discount list. Because there are people that buy random iPhones and jailbreak them. AT&T is trying to prevent this from happening.

And are you posting from your phone? Some of your sentences don't make sense lol.
I am posting from my phone =) so will they give you the discounted voice plan? The only options for data now is 200 mb for 15, 2gb for 25, or tethering plan with 4gb of data for 45. So data really isn't all that much.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ben and Jerry's ice cream and a Mcds sweet tea while pretty much doin nothing... =)