What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Work, work work. Now for some beer and grilled chicken for dinner.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No. Just didn't know we had 3 girls on the board, thought it was only 2.
Are you leaving Connie out?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to a baseball game with my girlfriend tonight, fixing my civic tomorrow, and hanging out with my gf again on monday as long as my spider bite doesn't eat my face by then.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes i am, and today i think i'm going to the junkyard to get some integra and civic parts.
surprising to see a girl into cars?
Lemme get them digits! :cool:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tore down a few computers trying to get one to work.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today I removed the plate with the automatic shift cable guide from the EJ6 and switched to an OBD1 alternator plug to finish up the wiring on the swap to get the Civic closer to being back on the road.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was going to stay at my friends camp house but decided to leave because I'm sick of their drama. All they do is drink all day. Which is fine, I get it, you like drinking and want to have fun. But once they start getting tipsy and drunk, they argue over stupid s***. s*** that doesn't even matter. s*** that has no relevancy to anything. They pick out the stupidest parts of the conversation and argue about it. What's worse is the brother and sister (both are my close friends) both want to be right and neither back down. Every single time I go down, they argue and fight. I'm starting to get really sick of it. Which is why I don't really go anymore. I just went this weekend because I haven't seen them in a while after I moved out of my old apartment that we all used to live in. f**k, even when I used to live there, we had "familly dinner" on sundays (where we all ate dinner together as a family, including the sisters boyfriend). They fought every f**king sunday, because again, they were drunk. One time, the sister told her brother he was "exactly like his father" and he completely lost it. I don't have the heart to tell him but he really is exactly like him. He wants to be nothing like him and thinks he isn't. But it's in your blood and genes, you can't run from it.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have no voice becuase of last night telling girls to show tits. We probably got around 30 people to show them ftw.

I <3 this weekend.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Barbequeing with my grandfather today! Then chilling at some friend's place tonight.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent 7 hours at the zoo but I got to pet sting rays and sharks!!!!!! I'm completely wore out now.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watched Hangover II from the comfort of my living room, while making some upgrades to the sportbike (yes it is in my living room, that is where it lives as my car, bench, and tools take up the garage).

Very funny movie. Not as funny as the first one to me because the first was fresh material. This one was a different country but they are still working with rehashed material basically.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well got out of work at 7:30 this morning, washed the new car, and haven't done anything since that.

Haven't realized how long its been since my last post!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watched Hangover II from the comfort of my living room, while making some upgrades to the sportbike (yes it is in my living room, that is where it lives as my car, bench, and tools take up the garage).

Very funny movie. Not as funny as the first one to me because the first was fresh material. This one was a different country but they are still working with rehashed material basically.
yah, we went to the theater to see it yesterday, i agree, its funny, but its not nearly as funny as the first.