ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to the Indy 500 and a fireworks show yesterday. Worked on my house, swam at my parents then went out to dinner with a friend. Found out she has a tumor on her adrenal gland and I am the only person other than her doctor that knows.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
went to the store and bought some groceries , watered the lawn, cleaned my big ass grill for summer and went to home depot and got a new tank for the grill, my last tank lasted a whole year 0_0

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well got out of work at 7:30 this morning, washed the new car, and haven't done anything since that.

Haven't realized how long its been since my last post!
Did you sell your coupe? What are you driving now?

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I worked a full 9 hour shift today and got to do about 45 minutes of bjj on my lunch break. Solid day!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, then out w/ the girls and princes. fabulous night!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Twiddling my thumbs violently. I work a 10-6 bartending job at a local golf course...Only thing is that I'm a full time on call...So if the weather ends up being bad ----> No golfers ----> No working.... It's been over a week since we've had sun on any of my scheduled days.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The coupe is for sale right now. I picked up a 2007 Acura RDX with 38k on it and Technology package last Tuesday. Absolutely love it so far
Godamnnnnnn. Ballerrrrr.

Where the fk have you been?????

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Godamnnnnnn. Ballerrrrr.

Where the fk have you been?????
Well I was hired as a firefighter for the City of Geneva on October 4th 2010 and was constantly training and then started working on shift 4 weeks after in house training was done. Then I was shipped away in February to the Fire Academy for 12 weeks of fun fun fun. Now it's back to the real world with a normal schedule. I'll be posting on here more often now that I have some free time on my days off.

I've been looking for a new vehicle since I got hired, and this one was tooooo good of a deal to pass up. Pics will be up some time this week

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I was hired as a firefighter for the City of Geneva on October 4th 2010 and was constantly training and then started working on shift 4 weeks after in house training was done. Then I was shipped away in February to the Fire Academy for 12 weeks of fun fun fun. Now it's back to the real world with a normal schedule. I'll be posting on here more often now that I have some free time on my days off.

I've been looking for a new vehicle since I got hired, and this one was tooooo good of a deal to pass up. Pics will be up some time this week
Nice man! Good for you.

I REALLY want a new car. I can't decide whether or not I would sell my car or just take it off the road and work on it. I would love to stay in the game if I had the money. But right now, I just want to get something with 4 doors, automatic, and comfortable. I'm only a contractor at my job and my contract ends in October. So there is no way in hell I'm going to get a car. But if I do somehow get hired (the chances are slim with this company), the first thing I am doing will probably be to buy a new car, if not move back out of the house :lol:.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked on the house for a bit. Went shopping for tile.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
washed the bike today and took some shots. so fresh and so clean clean

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was trying to find a site to watch Hangover 2 online, can't find one though.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bought myself a new tablet, the Viewsonic G Tablet with Android 2.2 OS on it. I love it so far :D

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked...so wore out. Just popped a muscle relaxer w/ my tea. Night night time soon.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I found out that telling a woman "because you're fat" isn't a good idea :lol: