What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Worked from 8-6. Now I'm sitting on the couch watching Top Gun.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, tanned, got groceries, came home. Left, got some beer, and now I'm on the couch enjoying it!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And talking to me!
And now i'm singing stupid natalie imbruglia. i wish i could change the song on Charter Demand.

Hold on...wait for it. CHORUS! nothing's fine, i'm torn. i'm all outta faith..blah blah blah naked on the floor..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And now i'm singing stupid natalie imbruglia. i wish i could change the song on Charter Demand.

Hold on...wait for it. CHORUS! nothing's fine, i'm torn. i'm all outta faith..blah blah blah naked on the floor..
now its vanilla ice time

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought new Oakley's last night. Balleerrrrrrr. And I got a new book, hoping it's good.

I was going to work on my car today to get it ready for the Honda-Tech meet next week but it's cold as tits.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Had class at 8:00 this morning, came home to my wife cooking lunch. Hung up new blinds that she bought for the master bedroom (earned myself "beer-before noon privileges"). Just put my boy down for a nap and she left to go study... so now I'm enjoying a cold one all by my lonesome on this cold and cloudy summer afternoon.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up w/ no hangover and need to run errands. It hit me last night that I talk to more people on the east coast than I do here in STL anymore. I think it's time to relocate again soon..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up w/ no hangover and need to run errands. It hit me last night that I talk to more people on the east coast than I do here in STL anymore. I think it's time to relocate again soon..
yeah you do

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got home from the football game at 11, girlfriend broke up with me again, sent my valve cover off, been sitting around doing pretty much nothing, paid for my phone, and then work at 5. Fun. I need to not be sick. It's pissing me off.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sitting at work, just got back from training. About to start the root process on my Droid X any minute now

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watching college football and waiting for my brother to get back from work... he's driving a suburban and I'm stuck in the mud in my yard from all this rain in San Antonio

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mowed my moms property with the help of a good friend, came home & got the car cleaned up for a meet tonight, now to shower & nap before I leave.