What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doing another 12 hour day today. Probably be doing 12 hour days all week. Cash money bitches.

Tl:dr- best weekend ever with the best girl ever. :lol:
Where's pics of said girl?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Work till 2,then spend time with my puppy,and go over my gf house at night;)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spring install!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Canceled my debit card. Noticed a small charge of only $1.10 in California this morning. Last I checked, I've never been there.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Went to hospital to check on roomate now i'm home eating. Bout to head back out pick up my son and take him to the dr

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Logged into Club Civic for the first time in months :shock:

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Found out today offically by ultrasound that im gonna be a daddy in october.
Sick congrats brotha. My wife and I are tryin for our 3rd doc said there is somethin wrong with her so idk if thats gonna happen lol.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worddddd congrats man!

I'm at work. Trying to schedule a doctors appoinment for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work and went to Advanced Auto to get a new fuel filter for my daily driver. Funny thing is, the guy working there has seen my race car just one time a looong time ago when I drove it there once. He was interested in it and asked a bunch of questions about it. Ever since, every time I go there he acts like my friend and whatnot. I mean the guy is cool but just funny since I never see him otherwise. But this time I asked him for the slightly more expensive Purlator fuel filter and he charged me for the cheaper one :lol: yay for cool, nice people.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
CONGRATS

ordered an egay header for the z6 so I have something more than the crappy oem mani to attach my greddy power extreme to

havent slept and been up since 3am and going in to work in 2 hours (thank god no class on tuesday)

washed the coupe for the first time since idk, I bought it?

began the hunt for PHK pistons and crowers

I hate mondays

emerican

Registered VIP
thanks everybody for the congrats im really happy about it cant wait shes only 5 weeks and 4 days along so i got some time to wait :( but it will be worth it for sure =)
Her lab results from the blood test come back in a week so praying thatll all be good even though im sure it will be. had the ultrasound today so got to see the baby for the first time its not even the size of a peanut atm lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats I guess duders. I mean..it's a great thing if you're happy about it, but I personally would be running for the hills. (iknowbadgirl!)

emerican

Registered VIP
Congrats I guess duders. I mean..it's a great thing if you're happy about it, but I personally would be running for the hills. (iknowbadgirl!)
i am very happy about it. i cant wait for the baby to be here and we are in a position to take care of the kid and ourselves so its easier to be happier about it lol.