What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After many hours of washing, waxing, and polishing this is the first time I see my car this shiny, ever.

Ever!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:

Because I made it and asked them not to distribute it, especially since it's in the same exact spot. I hate copying. It bugs me and I have no idea why. I like my own style, not that it's super unique or anything.
This has got to be one of the most asinine things ive ever heard lol.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally that kid was way overdue on the ban.

^^ crash! He got banned for suggesting heating/cutting springs for lowering cars, and he was getting into s*** with everyone. In the end he was disliked by all, and he was pretty annoying after all asking stupid questions he could've figured out himself by actually looking at his car instead on this forum.
Ohhhh that guy! Yeah that douche waffle said some stupid stuff. We need less retards on here.
Lol. He recieved 3 rule infractions and was shown the door, pretty cut and dry.

We can't ban just because people don't like someone, if they give advise others don't agree with, for asking stupid questions, not searching, or just flat out being annoying. Have to commit a crime to get arrested...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ True, glad he committed those infractions I was getting tired on coming on here just to see this kid starting s**t with everyone who disagreed with him.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah why!
Thats just a really ignorant way to look at things.

You dont like to be copied? Lol. U drive a honda. Just cuz somebody has the same sticker as u?

How about all the people u copied? Everything has been done. Nothing is new. There are thousands of civics out there that are identical to yours and were built before yours.

I say take it as a compliment and get over yourself.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats just a really ignorant way to look at things.

You dont like to be copied? Lol. U drive a honda. Just cuz somebody has the same sticker as u?

How about all the people u copied? Everything has been done. Nothing is new. There are thousands of civics out there that are identical to yours and were built before yours.

I say take it as a compliment and get over yourself.
I know, I'm over-reacting. But it's the fact it was something I had designed and had made myself. And I asked them not to distribute it. I know you really can't be original with a Honda :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
why don't you take charge and start selling the decal instead? it's already out there, so you might as well make money off your creation

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why don't you take charge and start selling the decal instead? it's already out there, so you might as well make money off your creation
I would buy one! I love that decal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
I agree and if you wanted to you could copy right it or patent it which ever it is
went to work at 5 got off early hung out with some folks did what i needed to do now back at the house surfing cc hopefully bed soon.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
copyright. patents are for inventions.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know, I'm over-reacting. But it's the fact it was something I had designed and had made myself. And I asked them not to distribute it. I know you really can't be original with a Honda :lol:
it's just a skyline of Seattle though. you didn't really design it u just copied the buildings and made it into a sticker.

do you want respect from whoever owns that car? if not then move on. it doesn't matter at all and you could be doing something more productive with your time than being angry about something so stupid.

i think it looks stupid anyways :cool:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Yea, yesterday I told this girl how I felt about her and that I wanted to see her and all that. Obviously I pit it in a sweet way and that made her happy.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. I just don't have the materials to make it.

it's just a skyline of Seattle though. you didn't really design it u just copied the buildings and made it into a sticker.

do you want respect from whoever owns that car? if not then move on. it doesn't matter at all and you could be doing something more productive with your time than being angry about something so stupid.

i think it looks stupid anyways :cool:
I'm over it now, I was in a pissy mood yesterday. It was mainly about the shop not following through. But it's whatever.

At work, and super amped because on my lunch I'm going to install my present I got yesteday :nod: