ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got back from visiting my parents in Cincinnati last night about 10pm. As I left, They were getting hit pretty good with snow (maybe a foot at most). My first flight out was canceled, and I had to reschedule twice in order to get home. We're from Colorado (my folks are anyway), so they're like "*shrug* don't know what the big deal is", but people in Ohio are sliding all over the place, and crashing into each other like crackheads.
Most people in Cincinnati freak when it snows. What part were you in? The further west and north you were the worse it was. I'm on the east side outside of the loop and the roads were wet.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
got a awesome new cam today for our videos, 650 dolla camera , full hd, wide angle lens, 160gb hard drive, etc etc etc. So excited to go film this weekend

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent 12 hours in a truck taking my buddies rhd supercharged true siR hatch to Durango Colorado and picked up my other buddies new c10 project truck. Just went through moab. Got about an hour left til we unload his truck and i can go home and eat.

Pics of rhd hatch.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Spent 12 hours in a truck taking my buddies rhd supercharged true siR hatch to Durango Colorado and picked up my other buddies new c10 project truck. Just went through moab. Got about an hour left til we unload his truck and i can go home and eat.

Pics of rhd hatch.

backyard special spoilers are f**king awesome. love that s**t.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im sure they took it off so they could get it on the trailer without ripping it off....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Backyard special spoiler and chin spoiler. Didnt want to f**k up the $5k paintjob or the bys chip spoiler so we took the bumper off.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Pics of rhd hatch.

Pics of the car with the bumper on plz

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont have any...

We unloaded it. Put it in his garage. Went to pick up my other buddies new truck and jammed out back home.

Ill try and get some pics of it later for you guys.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I dont have any...

We unloaded it. Put it in his garage. Went to pick up my other buddies new truck and jammed out back home.

Ill try and get some pics of it later for you guys.
I'll try and get some of my friend 60,000 dollar rhd too. I've done a good amount of work on that thing and he's getting close.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Ahhh man just noticed its 5lug, a/c, and errrythang. I want it, minus the backyard special. He can keep it =)