96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dennys is 24 hours here :what:
Ours is an all-nighter as well, but due to summer hours, we close it up at 2:30pm. And the two Denny's in town suck + I'd have to pay for them, so...no.

So I'm thinking Domino's sandwhich or possibly Jimmy John's, Chic-Fil-A sounds good too.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm at 10%. This thing crawls at less than that. I'm opening every app I have on it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Turn up the screen brightness

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Next comment should be about 96 DX hatch. Even though he drives an s2k lol
That was when I had my second & worst car.
Look for the list of the ones I've had since that POS, there's been a decent gap :lol:

If I could, I'd change it to a username that's a little more universal for me.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was when I had my second & worst car.
Look for the list of the ones I've had since that POS, there's been a decent gap :lol:

If I could, I'd change it to a username that's a little more universal for me.
You can change it. Just PM a mod :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Requires effort for something I just don't care too much about. After 9 years, it's come to stick a little.

Argh, food trip

djroadking

my first year of college is finished so now I'm focusing on moving away from home. Either going to Nashville, Tennessee or close to Cincinnati, Ohio. Still kinda stuck on which place to be at though... First time moving so its a lot to think about and its a big step.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Draggin' my butt to work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been in and out of it for an hour now, work in 40 min. I need to go to bed earlier :(

Also need to have this CEL ran on my car, and figure out wtf is up with my trans noise.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Checking threads on my MacBook Pro while dropping off the kids.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sick.... Again. 4th time since Thanksgiving? I've lost track. And I really don't feel like going to work...I just wanna sleep. I've been coughing up and blowing out phlegm all morning. This is gonna be an AWESOME day.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Golf broke down on my way to work, on my 14 hour day. So I took my boyfriends pre-R6 and picked up another car to drive. Matt came to me at 7:45 and the tow truck apparently won't be there until 10:45. I feel awful.

I'm just way to overwhelmed.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Golf broke down on my way to work, on my 14 hour day. So I took my boyfriends pre-R6 and picked up another car to drive. Matt came to me at 7:45 and the tow truck apparently won't be there until 10:45. I feel awful.

Gotta love VW's...

I must have not got enough sleep last night.. absolutely wiped out at work, and time is ticking by sloooowwww. I'm also starving.

djroadking

Got out of bed finally... Going to have to go to bed earlier but today should be good... Will be cleaning the throttle body of my civic.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

why do you feel bad? you didn't break it. i'd proly be pissed someone lent me a shitty car.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do you feel bad? you didn't break it. i'd proly be pissed someone lent me a s***ty car.
I felt bad he had to wait there and I had to borrow ANOTHER car that's not mine. He had to work today too.

Now I have a throbbing headache because I clench my jaw when I ride.