What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The whole argument over the chevy, dodge, and ford trucks is as gay and annoying as the VW versus Honda arguments. In the end, you're arguing about nothing. I don't like VW's, but that doesn't mean I can't respect them. Fords have been in my family ever since before I was born so of course I grew up liking them, and still do. I can appreciate a dodge more than a chevy though. I kinda like the SRT10.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fords have been in my family ever since before I was born so of course I grew up liking them, and still do.
That's how I am, but with Chevy being in the family before me being born.
Had all 3 makes and that one still prevails imo.

We all have our preferences & reasons...like how Android is just better than iPhone :lol:
And again, had both types but that one still prevails...now if only Tmobile didn't suck

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's how I am, but with Chevy being in the family before me being born.
Had all 3 makes and that one still prevails imo.

We all have our preferences & reasons...like how Android is just better than iPhone :lol:
And again, had both types but that one still prevails...now if only Tmobile didn't suck
I agree with you on android, and Verizon is still the best carrier. Had AT&T and Virgin mobile and had horrible coverage with both. It's all opinionated. I just like fords better and they have stuck with us (except when my older brother decided to blow both of them up, overheated the one and totaled the other) I drove a newer ford Escape or explorer (can't remember) and it was the only truck I've ever been in that I've actually liked, because I normally hate trucks.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with you on android, and Verizon is still the best carrier. Had AT&T and Virgin mobile and had horrible coverage with both. It's all opinionated. I just like fords better and they have stuck with us (except when my older brother decided to blow both of them up, overheated the one and totaled the other) I drove a newer ford Escape or explorer (can't remember) and it was the only truck I've ever been in that I've actually liked, because I normally hate trucks.
I have a gs3 and with Verizon unlimited data. It kicks so much ass. =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iPhone 5 on AT&T, full bars at home and most everywhere I go. I'm happy.

CO671

Registered VIP
After helping my brother with his '02 Bugeye WRX (seen above) I started liking Subies. One day, this one of a kind 2001 2.5 RS Coupe popped up on craigslist, only one or two on this island I live on. I test drove it, met with the owner for three visits and had $2,500 cash on hand, but ran into legality issues since his ownership had a lean against the bank. The next day after telling him I couldn't, he fixed that issue quickly, and got another buyer, which made me sad :(. That new current owner kept passing by my house so one day I chased im down and talked to him into selling it to me in a year when he leaves for his new station since he's in the Navy. Can't wait!!!! lol .

After that S13, I HATE 240's now. Never getting one again. Bought it HEAVILY modded, then went through another front end, and painted the blue one.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After helping my brother with his '02 Bugeye WRX (seen above) I started liking Subies. One day, this one of a kind 2001 2.5 RS Coupe popped up on craigslist, only one or two on this island I live on. I test drove it, met with the owner for three visits and had $2,500 cash on hand, but ran into legality issues since his ownership had a lean against the bank. The next day after telling him I couldn't, he fixed that issue quickly, and got another buyer, which made me sad :(. That new current owner kept passing by my house so one day I chased im down and talked to him into selling it to me in a year when he leaves for his new station since he's in the Navy. Can't wait!!!! lol .

After that S13, I HATE 240's now. Never getting one again. Bought it HEAVILY modded, then went through another front end, and painted the blue one.
I have a friend that lives in Guam. His name is Michael Vincent Castro Ogo. It's a small island. Would you happen to know him?

Last edited by a moderator: