ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Living by myself I don't use the one I own. Don't generate enough dishes to warrant it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't even know how to use one, always washed by hand due to work

In Key West, staging all the bikes for tonights ride
Then hopefully meet up with an old flame before getting back to Miami

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So this happened this past week... new manifold, custom piping to intercooler & exhaust and down pipe. Goes on the dyno for a new tune on Friday. Import Face-off on Sunday.

Attachments

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Living by myself I don't use the one I own. Don't generate enough dishes to warrant it.
Most of the time I wash by hand after every meal, but get very lazy now with everything going on. As I speak the dish washer is running (I have a roll around one that you plug in to power/water, wash the dishes, then roll it back out of the way when done). Has about a months worth of dishes in it :shock:. Takes quite a while to fill it to justify using it. Matter of fact, I am now amazed, looking at how many dishes I have for living here alone. Need to get rid of most of it. I have a collection problem and have between 20 and 30 tumblers of many different styles from comic book, to local venues, to movie/tv show. Most of my plates and dishes are left over from when I used to have room mates and we had people over all the time. Hell, I have a big box full of various shot glasses from when I used to drink...stopped in 2002...:lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell, I have a big box full of various shot glasses from when I used to drink...stopped in 2002...:lol:
I collect shot glasses. I have around 550 of them. All in boxes in my basement waiting patiently for the day when I can display them all.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Must not be enough cops patroling south Florida lately...

It's like pulling teeth for my daughter to get dressed for school this morning. I had to bribe her with gift money for the upcoming school field trip to a children's museum, next week.

I hope you guys did something nice for your mom's yesterday?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent the whole day with my mom yesterday. She has Alzheimer's so I wanted to increase my chances of her remembering any of it. I'll probably head over later today to find out.

Had a good time. Went swimming with the whole family, had a big lunch, rode bikes with the kids.. Good day.

I've had a wicked ear infection getting worse by the day. Finally got around to setting up an appointment. I'll probably be getting another shot of rocephin in the ass today.

Fun times.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Test drove cars with mum yesterday. We drove the Optima, Mazda6 and the Sonata. Kia won. By a landslide. I was disappointed on how slow the Mazda6 was. Even in a manual.
Went riding with a couple club members last night. Went to Diamond Knot brewery then proceeded to stay up until 4am watching dumb YouTube videos.
Now I need to get my life together today. Probably going to go ride here in a second :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Must not be enough cops patroling south Florida lately...
It's not that bad, only
- Florida Highway Patrol (FHP)
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC)
Then add county police/sherriff, city police, all the different city/town departments, FGCU police (who back up their county sherriff), FIU police, UM police, FAU police, federal agencies, etc.

There's never enough, including this old gem lol
http://s1.postimg.org/5grbrni3z/shh.jpg

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have been doing nothing but house work for my mom since I got home from college. Today I cleaned out the mold on the ceiling in the bathroom for her and now I'm going out to get the pool ready.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have been doing nothing but house work for my mom since I got home from college. Today I cleaned out the mold on the ceiling in the bathroom for her and now I'm going out to get the pool ready.
Attaboy.

Went to the doc and didn't have to get a shot of rocephin. Got a prescription for a steroid (GAINS! ....jk), and an antibiotic. Hope this knocks the s**t out.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like what a kid should be doing if theyre living at home