What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to the doctor today. Upper respiratory infection and both ears infected. I feel like absolute s**t.

The good news is, I got to talk to the doc about me trying to gain weight. We took a look at some of my blood work from my last physical and my thyroid/levels all looked good but I'm going back for some hormone tests to see if there's anything wrong there, once this s**t clears up.

Also going to be following up with a nutritionist. Looks like I'll be getting very serious about getting into shape soon. But for now, I'm going to slowly die from this coughing, sneezing, can't breathe, achy bullshit.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Went to the doctor today. Upper respiratory infection and both ears infected. I feel like absolute s**t.

The good news is, I got to talk to the doc about me trying to gain weight. We took a look at some of my blood work from my last physical and my thyroid/levels all looked good but I'm going back for some hormone tests to see if there's anything wrong there, once this s**t clears up.

Also going to be following up with a nutritionist. Looks like I'll be getting very serious about getting into shape soon. But for now, I'm going to slowly die from this coughing, sneezing, can't breathe, achy bullshit.
:(

I hope you get better soon <3

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
0% chance of rain... no clouds in sight, leave sunroof open....

...It rains. Not much, but f**k you weathermen. I would have even accepted a 1% chance.

Alsoo, feel better Nick!

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Weather f**k nut said showers and storms today. I figured the small work I had to do outdoors might give a cool breeze.

s**t no! It was blazing hot today! When they say it's not going to rain, it does rain when they say it is going to rain, it doesn't

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got the condo on lockbox
Removed some stickers from the wall that took forever
Eventually two people went to go look at it
Stopped by the office to pick up a check
Got some Panda
Had Outback for dinner
Now charging up the GoPro so I can play with it...whenever I get a memory card
Probably going to go put the car up on stands here in a couple minutes so we can figure out what's broken tomorrow morning

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thought this clunk may be my trans
Disconnected the driveshaft and spun wheels
Nope, differential #2 is now toast
Better than having to deal with a busted transmission
Now to find another AP2 since this AP1 diff only lasted about 2 years

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice weather? No fair I want some of that :/

It was cold and raining the last couple days and now today it's hot as balls out

Hmm I just noticed you joined on my birthday
Seriously, the weather here is bipolar. It was 75° Thursday night when I was out with my friends in Aurora, IL. Yesterday afternoon it was windy as hell and in the mid 50's with an overcast. Today it jumped back up to mid 70's and sunny. Now it's low 60's and we have front coming in for tomorrow.

I'm pissed Alex! Crawford missed two goals that could have been prevented. That last one he had a delayed reaction.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1433647196952.jpg has anyone made these? Strawberry margarita jello shots.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Seriously, the weather here is bipolar. It was 75° Thursday night when I was out with my friends in Aurora, IL. Yesterday afternoon it was windy as hell and in the mid 50's with an overcast. Today it jumped back up to mid 70's and sunny. Now it's low 60's and we have front coming in for tomorrow.

I'm pissed Alex! Crawford missed two goals that could have been prevented. That last one he had a delayed reaction.
Yeah the weather has been particularly crazy lately.. like a month or two ago there was a week that started out in the 60s or 70s, then like two days in it snowed a bunch, and then it got hot again by the end of the week

I can't remember what month it was but I'd never seen anything like that before, no transition or anything, it was literally shorts weather one day and dumping snow the next

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah the weather has been particularly crazy lately.. like a month or two ago there was a week that started out in the 60s or 70s, then like two days in it snowed a bunch, and then it got hot again by the end of the week

I can't remember what month it was but I'd never seen anything like that before, no transition or anything, it was literally shorts weather one day and dumping snow the next
All I have to say is, quit sending it to Chicago! :lol:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As a bartender, no such thing as strawberry margarita. Itll be a strawberry daiquiri with tequila instead of rum.

Now for some reason.. any fruity flavor now is being called "add fruit here" margarita.

Idk how this happens. Margarita whoever the b***h is gets exploited more then any other drink.

For example
Vodka oj is a screwdriver
tequila oj is a sunrise (add splash grenadine)