Storm missed us... I think we got 1/2" at best. :(

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Did some fishing despite the cold weather.

IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1368.JPG

Anthony_76

5+ Year Member
Ordered a holster for my new Beretta.

I also sold my Altima that the tranny went out on for $800, could have parted it out for 2k, but I wanted to see it driven.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cylinder 1 misfire code popped up on the Taurus. Ford junk.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Broke 3k on my short block rebuild. Depending on how many exhaust valves I need I'll be around 3.3k when it's all said and done.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Prepped for going out to my Saint Augustine office and then to Palatka to drop off some other hardware for Friday's install. Woot for driving around and getting a killer reimbursement for fuel.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Prepped for going out to my Saint Augustine office and then to Palatka to drop off some other hardware for Friday's install. Woot for driving around and getting a killer reimbursement for fuel.
It's awesome right? I got reimbursed to go from Rochester to N. Kingstown Rhode Island... twice in a month.. because the network admin ordered the wrong switch. He pre-configured it and shipped it to the office. I get there to install, get it in the rack, start moving lines over, and wifi and phones never came back on. Turns out it wasn't even a PoE switch, so I had to move everything back and eventually return the wrong switch just to return a month later with the correct one to do it all over again. That was ~$1000 in mileage reimbursement alone, so I can't complain. The best part is that my parents house is almost right in between Roc and RI, so the timing worked out perfect to where I was basically paid to drive home to visit for the holidays.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We got a new puppy. I damn near killed the ol lady because of it due to circumstances that i wont mention on a public forum. Little thing is cute, but we dont need another dog

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We got a new puppy. I damn near killed the ol lady because of it due to circumstances that i wont mention on a public forum. Little thing is cute, but we dont need another dog
I want to see the puppy!

So got a quick phone pic of the civic. Need to clean the d40x out so I can take some real pictures and start a thread. Won't do too much to it, but will make it as comfortable as a dd as I can within budget.

Drove it home through a snowstorm yesterday [emoji2]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to see the puppy!

So got a quick phone pic of the civic. Need to clean the d40x out so I can take some real pictures and start a thread. Won't do too much to it, but will make it as comfortable as a dd as I can within budget.

Drove it home through a snowstorm yesterday [emoji2]
Hard to get a pic of it lol. It wont hold still

Not sure what it is exactly

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Can anyone help with a quick issue, just drove my car last night at 4am 0 issues, actually drove it about 200 miles yesterday. Now this morning I go to start it up and it turns over like it has no spark keeps cranking, then when it sounds like it tries to spark the motor just dies immediately like it stops cranking completely and then after a half second or so it starts cranking again.. I just cleaned out the distributor sanded rotor/cap, checked wires, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it because that's usually the problem with my car is the dizzy

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Got it started, car makes 0 sense, took the cap back off distributor, grabbed a can of wd-40 sprayed the entire dizzy inside everything and the cap, put cap back on. car started right up

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Got it started, car makes 0 sense, took the cap back off distributor, grabbed a can of wd-40 sprayed the entire dizzy inside everything and the cap, put cap back on. car started right up
I don't know what to say about this....

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Binge watching Game of Thrones with the girlfriend

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Bored out of my mind, rained today so no fishing. Motivation level is low so guess I'm gonna drink some beers until I fall asleep.