What game are you currently playing?

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Nothing at the moment, just n64 games and such. Just finished half life 2 episode 1 again, gonna play the hell out of episode 2 when it comes out.

Dude I love my N64, would never part with it. I've been playing Pilot Wings on it for a while today lol.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
Dude I love my N64, would never part with it. I've been playing Pilot Wings on it for a while today lol.
Pilot wings I can't believe anyone else besides me plays that. I've been brushing up on my mario kart and super smash bros skills....at the last olympia meet I owned at super smash bros...yay? I love my n64 :ok:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chrono Cross and NFL Blitz

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BF2 FTW!!!! hit me up on Xfire sometime ad maybe we get a game together...

my SR is pilotsnakeshit

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Halo and Halo 2 are all I ever play...

my gamertag is JagerMachine if anybody plays on live...

kris12

Hello?
5+ Year Member
oh shnaps i havent played DDR in forever! i used to be all pro and shyyyyyyyyyyyyt lol..anyone play BeatMania for ps2 yet? is it any good?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ummmm... No particular one, really.....

Guitar Hero - Fun as s**t... Best friend is actually borrowing it for a bit...
Soul Calibur 3 - Fun as hell.... My game data seems to keep corrupting though.... T_T
Armored Core 2 - Ok... Like the customization of your mechs, but the controls are kinda bad.... Can't even use the control sticks....
Super Smash Bros: Melee - Never stopped playing this.... Still as fun as the day I got it..... Many years ago....

And then whatever else I'm in the mood for.....

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
less and less WoW.
still playing GT4
still playing COD2
still playing BF2

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
Err. I don't play CS much anymore ever since 1.3 came out. Can't jump and aim :( I'm playing Battlefield 2 and Ghost Recon 2 now.
Ghost recon 2 was a super good game.

i'm pretty much getting out of the console market, trying to sell my 360. anybody wanna buy it for $600?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just played some GTA:SA

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kris12 said:
this isn't christmas lol theres no way you'll get $600 anymore
I have 4 games, the stupid play and charge thingy and a faceplate.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
Oblivion :yummy:

That game is the only reason I would ever own an Xbox 360.
What! How can you say that! There is so many other reasons to own a 360! Not to mention the sick graphics, which should be the only ps3 competion at a much lower price, non gimic wise. There is so many good games for it as well, Deadrising, prey, madden 07 coming sooon looks amazing. Toyko extreme racer is coming soon. Can't forget the demo's try them before you buy them, you can download a demo for most every game. Plus the xbox arcade is just amazing, I just hit 200 games in bankshot billards, I love the xbox arcade!

Oh my god! I almost forgot how you can network it to your pc, the songs that are on your pc, are also on your xbox. Need I mention that you can stop a dvd and take it out to play a game, then pop the dvd back in when your done and it starts from where it left off? No? Didn't think so.

Personally, I love my xbox, and how it turned my tv viewing experience through my media center pc in to a great experence. I can sit at my leisure, not infront of a pc, and pause, rewind, fwd, and slow-mo live tv.

How can you say oblivion is the only reason you'd own a 360!?!?!

I think I just pwn'd you.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
What! How can you say that! There is so many other reasons to own a 360! Not to mention the sick graphics, which should be the only ps3 competion at a much lower price, non gimic wise. There is so many good games for it as well, Deadrising, prey, madden 07 coming sooon looks amazing. Toyko extreme racer is coming soon. Can't forget the demo's try them before you buy them, you can download a demo for most every game. Plus the xbox arcade is just amazing, I just hit 200 games in bankshot billards, I love the xbox arcade!

Oh my god! I almost forgot how you can network it to your pc, the songs that are on your pc, are also on your xbox. Need I mention that you can stop a dvd and take it out to play a game, then pop the dvd back in when your done and it starts from where it left off? No? Didn't think so.

Personally, I love my xbox, and how it turned my tv viewing experience through my media center pc in to a great experence. I can sit at my leisure, not infront of a pc, and pause, rewind, fwd, and slow-mo live tv.

How can you say oblivion is the only reason you'd own a 360!?!?!

I think I just pwn'd you.
I think I just witnessed a 360 commercial. :???:

Currently playing F.E.A.R., Age of Empires III, and occasionally Shadow of the Colossus.