Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't play these games much, but I love Need for speed Underground 1 and 2

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havent played in about a month but i have been into a couple different games.

America's Army: Special Forces
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish they still made the army men games :(

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have ya'll seen the new Guitar Hero: Fried Chicken & Watermelon Edition?

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am playin the dopest game out there.Prince of Persia The Two Thrones

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ sick game...beat it tho...and haven't touched it since...I have all 3

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got it i am stuck though. i am were he just turned to the evil side of himself. were that guy talks to u.its tough cuz his lifes goes down. so i am tryin to hurry but i cant beat it yet lol

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kris12 said:
oh shnaps i havent played DDR in forever! i used to be all pro and shyyyyyyyyyyyyt lol..anyone play BeatMania for ps2 yet? is it any good?
Yeah, I'm really good at DDR myself =) I try to stay away from the machine if the goth kids with big pants are there though .....

I had it then sold it, that game was honestly to hard for me, I couldn't do half the damn songs.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
What! How can you say that! There is so many other reasons to own a 360! Not to mention the sick graphics, which should be the only ps3 competion at a much lower price, non gimic wise. There is so many good games for it as well, Deadrising, prey, madden 07 coming sooon looks amazing. Toyko extreme racer is coming soon. Can't forget the demo's try them before you buy them, you can download a demo for most every game. Plus the xbox arcade is just amazing, I just hit 200 games in bankshot billards, I love the xbox arcade!

Oh my god! I almost forgot how you can network it to your pc, the songs that are on your pc, are also on your xbox. Need I mention that you can stop a dvd and take it out to play a game, then pop the dvd back in when your done and it starts from where it left off? No? Didn't think so.

Personally, I love my xbox, and how it turned my tv viewing experience through my media center pc in to a great experence. I can sit at my leisure, not infront of a pc, and pause, rewind, fwd, and slow-mo live tv.

How can you say oblivion is the only reason you'd own a 360!?!?!

I think I just pwn'd you.
How do you pwn somebody by telling them your own reasons for liking something? :lol:

I don't like sports games, I don't like FPS's, I don't like survival horror games either. the only reason like I said before for which I would own one is for Oblivion, and if they ever release Shenmue III and it happened to be on the 360. The 360 isn't worth my money at all, shitty games, nothing of any real strength or innovation. I'll save my cash for blue ray and cell technology thank you ;)

Did I mention I don't own a game console to watch movies? I only watch movies at the theatre. You should realize by now, not all gamers are alike lol

Oh and how can I say that the only reason I'd ever own an Xbox is for Oblivion .... hmmm .... maybe because that is the only reason I'd ever own a 360? I mean just maybe ....

I also like how Sony doesn't charge for online gaming, and gives you a HDD in both models.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Along with Drakengard 2 I'm also now playing Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille Zur Macht.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
How do you pwn somebody for telling them your own reasons for liking something? :lol:

I don't like sports games, I don't like FPS's, I don't like survival horror games either. the only reason like I said before for which I would own one is for Oblivion, and if they ever release Shenmue III and it happened to be on the 360. The 360 isn't worth my money at all, shitty games, nothing of any real strength or innovation. I'll save my cash for blue ray and cell technology thank you ;)

Did I mention I don't own a game console to watch movies? I only watch movies at the theatre. You should realize by now, not all gamers are alike lol

shush j00!

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
Along with Drakengard 2 I'm also now playing Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille Zur Macht.

Good game. But Xenogears was 10x better. I wish they had kept the series truer to it. Even the Gears sucked ass in Ep. 1. :(
That, and other than Kos-Mos, all the characters are just..lame.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what everyone says man, that Xenogears is much better, but I've never even played it, I plan on getting it one day. I just started playing this last night, I still gotta get use to these tech attacks and such. I just fought my first gear. I have ep.2 right beside it for when I beat ep.1 =)

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh, goodie... a 360 argument... o.O i'm really sad that i spent a crapload of money on oblivion (though really glad i didn't waste cash on the 360 :D), and now it sits in a pile of god damn dust at my mothers house, along with the 360 that's never used. i knew i should have taken that damn game back. >.<

so, my ps2 is in storage... so i haven't played anything. though the last gaming i did were all replays of final fantasy VIII, X, and X-2. i'm anxiously awaiting FFXII, and wondering if the next xenosaga is ever going to come out. =) oh, and of course i was playing oblivion whenever i was at my mothers house.... but they bitched and moaned that i was occupying the big tv. apparently they didn't enjoy my vampire character either. so, ppssssh! i'm itching for a new game, but making myself wait.

yeah, too much unnecessary information.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
That's what everyone says man, that Xenogears is much better, but I've never even played it, I plan on getting it one day. I just started playing this last night, I still gotta get use to these tech attacks and such. I just fought my first gear. I have ep.2 right beside it for when I beat ep.1 =)

:shock: You haven't played Xenogears yet? You are really, really missing out. Best sleeper hit Square EVER created. I'd take it over ANY Final Fantasy, hands down.
I think I've played through the entire game at least 8 times since I got it in '98. And it's a good 80+ hours.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xenosaga Ep.3 comes out November.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kataku said:
:shock: You haven't played Xenogears yet? You are really, really missing out. Best sleeper hit Square EVER created. I'd take it over ANY Final Fantasy, hands down.
I think I've played through the entire game at least 8 times since I got it in '98. And it's a good 80+ hours.
Nope havn't played it, but I've been hearing it's so badass and such so I plan on buying it like I said, I hope it's worth the $30.00 I'll have to pay lol.