What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my passengers side new axle on today along with new rotor's tried doing the driver side but the damn thing wouldn't come out the half shaft I'm gonna beat it out tomorrow muahhhhh...

Anyone know of any places that sell good price oe fenders? Better yet anyone have carbon fiber fender's for sale?

086head

Registered VIP
Got mine running for the first time in months!

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alil eye candy..Started to work on the back today should be done with her tomorrow and the cf hatch should be here this week ...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up my cylinder head from the machine shop, got the head gasket I ordered from the dealer, and my new antenna came in :D

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks silver! Hopefully gonna get the block back on the engine stand today to finish the clean up, and install the new head dowels, head gasket, and "new" head... Pics if it happens ;)

But in the meantime, got these today :D

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, quit procrastinating and got the block on the stand.

Still needs a bit of clean up, but should have the head on and torqued tonight, hopefully.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All my parts came in ^_^ I'm gonna be assembling the engine here shortly, I'll be sure to take lots of pics, might even stay a build thread our maybe a diy, gonna take forever on this phone though lol

In the meantime, here's my head bolts;

Soaked overnight in degreaser, scrubbed with a toothbrush, rinsed, and scrubbed with dish soap and a scotch bright pad, rinsed and dried.

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea diff throw a diy or build together it's always nice to have that if anybody ever needs it...good job so far keep it up..

Worked on my hatch today got the rear all done..

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
..., might even stay a build thread our maybe a diy, gonna take forever on this phone though lol

Gave ya a +1 rep level on the DIY thread you just posted. Rather than messing up your thread, I figured i tell ya here man. Always nice when people who know what they're doing try and help others who could use the help. Goon on ya and good luck! :thumbs up

Missy

finished spray painting my arm rest and rest of the center console pieces. will get a pic tomorrow. looks great.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
finished spray painting my arm rest and rest of the center console pieces. will get a pic tomorrow. looks great.
I did that too and posted pics on the 2nd or 3rd page of this very thread. Someone before me totally riced them out and painted them body color. Some kids should not be allowed to own cars. Rice belongs in a bowl, not on/in/or around a Honda.

/rant

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Filled her up ;),bought a case of oil then drove around haha.

Sent From EVO LTE