whats rice about neon underbody lights?

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
then why does the maxima, TL, lexus, civic type-r and many other oem cars use hid in reflector... hmm. as for neons, when would you even use them? its illegal to have under car lighting of any color in almost every state. so you are gonna go park at the mall like a ricer and then turn it on and sit there? to attract attention so people look over and wonder what youre doing?

for some reason i cant seem to find any scatter in the reflector beam. looks better than alot of projector hid ive seen around here.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yes. well put. and about the neon lights. my girl loves riced out cars. she likes the "flashy lights" everytime she sees one. if she likes it. im sure other girls like it too. ive tried training her to think. "no its bad." but its hopeless.

Morpherex

5+ Year Member
owned.

well done, gearbox.
Nope.
then why does the maxima, TL, lexus, civic type-r and many other oem cars use hid in reflector... hmm. as for neons, when would you even use them? its illegal to have under car lighting of any color in almost every state. so you are gonna go park at the mall like a ricer and then turn it on and sit there? to attract attention so people look over and wonder what youre doing?

for some reason i cant seem to find any scatter in the reflector beam. looks better than alot of projector hid ive seen around here.

Because those housings have been designed for the of HID bulb..

They do not just think of a shape the housing should be, and slap in some reflective material. They actually do R&D on how it will reflect it's beam pattern.

You need to be more 'in-depth' than just acting like any ricer who thinks you can put your HID bulb in your stock housing.

I dare ya, go read it up on hidplanet.

Also. YOU won't see all of the scatter, unless you are the oncoming car.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Nope.

Because those housings have been designed for the of HID bulb..

They do not just think of a shape the housing should be, and slap in some reflective material. They actually do R&D on how it will reflect it's beam pattern.

You need to be more 'in-depth' than just acting like any ricer who thinks you can put your HID bulb in your stock housing.

Also. YOU won't see all of the scatter, unless you are the oncoming car.

you said HIDs will only work properly with projectors, you're wrong, end of story

better luck next time

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope.

lmao, do you have any idea who i am? my civic has a bmw e46 projector retrofit, and i have 5000+ posts on hidplanet. next time word your response better, because its you who sounds like the ricer not me.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, someone got their feathers in a ruffle...

ryanM

wait, theres a forum dedicated to HIDs? and you ALONE have 5000 posts there? thats pathetic

i'm gonna start a forum for people to discuss lugnuts....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, there is a forum just for HID's...which they also discuss HID projectors, reflectors, retrofits, making their own project combinations, 50w HID's..just to name a few topics.

They also talk about Halogen bulbs and led lighting as well

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait, theres a forum dedicated to HIDs? and you ALONE have 5000 posts there? thats pathetic

i'm gonna start a forum for people to discuss lugnuts....
lmfao

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats funny is i bet most of the people who talk s**t on stuff like this have useless mods... i dont really care for underbody lighting.. but who the f**k cares what i like or the other people in this thread like.... its not OUR car.. its YOUR car... who cares if we consider them rice.. modify your car for YOU....

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have neon lights on my nut sack, the bitches love it

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bitches love my neon nuts.

all my friends, they have neon nuts. they're gettin some f*ckin p*ssy tonight.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neon is very useful at night. if you're trying to steal someones exhaust, wheels, lcas etc. my HIDs with projector scatter like a mofo.