whats rice about neon underbody lights?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you know what this is...this is my new neons. You know what that means? Means i'm getting my glow on tonight. My boys, they comin' out ,they got their neon's...they gettin' their glow on tonight.

I'm gonna glow on every friggin street that i come upon.

I'll keep glowing till my battery dies.

chicks....they love my glow...and if they don't....friggin ricers...

RICERS

effing ricers.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cracks me up that the majority of people in this thread are bashing the underglows...yet, we have big banner right above all this encouraging us to buy it :lol:

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmao, do you have any idea who i am? my civic has a bmw e46 projector retrofit, and i have 5000+ posts on hidplanet. next time word your response better, because its you who sounds like the ricer not me.
LMFAO!

i loooooove when people say "dont you know who i am?!?"

heres your answer, no. and nobody cares. go back to beating off at fagplanet to scattered beams.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know what this is...this is my new neons. You know what that means? Means i'm getting my glow on tonight. My boys, they comin' out ,they got their neon's...they gettin' their glow on tonight.

RICERS

effing ricers.
lol that was pretty good actually

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cracks me up that the majority of people in this thread are bashing the underglows...yet, we have big banner right above all this encouraging us to buy it :lol:
:scurred:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate the term "rice" Everyone argues over what's rice or who's a ricer. It gets old. In the end we all drive Honda's.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neons aren't ricey if they are jdm amber of course...

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OP

If you liked them, get'em............... and f**k what everybody else says.

is your car, not ours

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP

If you liked them, get'em............... and f**k what everybody else says.

is your car, not ours
But again all you are saying is "go ahead, your gonna get clowned and laughed at hardcore." The people who are not recommending them are actually doing him a favor to save face.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If someone really loved neon lights or anything else called rice and they didn't care what anyone else thought, they wouldn't need to be told that they should do what they want to do with their car and not to care what anyone else says or thinks about it. They would have probably already done it without even making a thread online asking why people think they're rice.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But again all you are saying is "go ahead, your gonna get clowned and laughed at hardcore." The people who are not recommending them are actually doing him a favor to save face.
lol

Not in those words, but then again it's his car, not ours. Some people are not going to like'em and some others won't. So to each his own.

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

RICERS

effing ricers.
Lol I laughed.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i guess if its not jdm, its rice
Ding ding ding! We have a winnar! Welcome to ClubCivic!

Our moto is: If it's not overpriced aesthetics because it's JDM, it's rice

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only JDM parts I have on my car are Mugen license plate bolts and a Mugen room mirror cover. I don't like things because they are or are not JDM.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the funny thing is, ive had people call my clear headlights rice, yet in japan the headlight is exactly the same, clear. so i guess jdm=rice too, but only sometimes. if neons came stock on a civic from the factory, this thread wouldnt even be here.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the funny thing is, ive had people call my clear headlights rice, yet in japan the headlight is exactly the same, clear. so i guess jdm=rice too, but only sometimes. if neons came stock on a civic from the factory, this thread wouldnt even be here.
Why would civics come with neon from the factory? Neon serves no purpose.

bondfreak05

5+ Year Member
I like interior neon/led tubes. I personally wouldn't put undercarriage neon on my car because I think it's too expensive, and my car wouldn't look good with it. I have seen it used nicely before.