5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the teggy a whole lot more.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant go wrong with a gsr turbo> i like the hatch the most.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
kyle you silly little man you know down right in your own mind that everytime you look at the two the GSR HATCH just stands out alot more man that car was uber clean even cleaner then scotts green civic man ,I hope to see you in a 4th gen hatch agian and not a crx :-P just my point of view .

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had a 4th gen hatch std. I hated not havin anywhere to put s**t like change, cell phone, cd's(cases) anything lol i dunno y u like it. No cupholders!!!! man i used wedge drinks in between the driver seat and the ebrake lol. For a car as small as that its pretty roomy. I sold mine to my friend so i still see it last night was the 1st time i've ever rode in the back seat and it wasnt bad at all. Personally i've always like those integras more..........

CWBETB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks wise= Teg

Fun Factor= Civic

I owned both a G2 Teg and a 4g Civic. Civic much more fun when modified, but G2 Teg does look sexy as hell. I prefer a G2 Teg even over a G3 with USDM headlights

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the hatchy was a sleeper, if its a teggy people know 100% its a dohc something

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks wise= Teg

Fun Factor= Civic

I owned both a G2 Teg and a 4g Civic. Civic much more fun when modified, but G2 Teg does look sexy as hell. I prefer a G2 Teg even over a G3 with USDM headlights

SickEk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ever since my one friend has been moddin the da's i have loved them. both of your cars are clean and i could never really choose.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kyle you silly little man you know down right in your own mind that everytime you look at the two the GSR HATCH just stands out alot more man that car was uber clean even cleaner then scotts green civic man ,I hope to see you in a 4th gen hatch agian and not a crx :-P just my point of view .
well i already have a CR-X and a 91 integra. and one of them is going to get messed with. the other will be my DD. right now the integra is my DD.
i had a 4th gen hatch std. I hated not havin anywhere to put s**t like change, cell phone, cd's(cases) anything lol i dunno y u like it. No cupholders!!!! man i used wedge drinks in between the driver seat and the ebrake lol. For a car as small as that its pretty roomy. I sold mine to my friend so i still see it last night was the 1st time i've ever rode in the back seat and it wasnt bad at all. Personally i've always like those integras more..........
when i had that car, i had a 1993 honda accord se that i drove if i wanted a/c, cupholders, or somewhere to put my change.

even though the only reason i wear pants is to have somewhere to put my change:

for sale actually:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=1923209#post1923209

honda89ray

5+ Year Member
maybe your right, those cars are pretty light. 13's just seemed quick for a gsr with bolt ons. i wasnt trying to be an ass, it just sounded skeptical that's all.
hey buddy i have a sohc non that run 13:87 n it all motor stock ..go think about that 1 :?:

ford88

5+ Year Member
I like the first for its sleeper looks and old school honda style that you dont see much of in good condition, but i like the last one better cause it looks sharper and most other people will agree