which do you guys like better?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its definetely not gay, just pretty much stock, if i had money i would buy it from you. and i know you have pictures of it.
i have 2. and its not stock. it has super Ebay sidemarkers and fog lights. and the interior is ripped apart and the paint is chipping like s**t on the front end. and two tires are different sizes then the other two.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

oh yea, super Ebay style corner lights and bumper lights. and sweet chrome ebrake handle!

jordanp

poser
5+ Year Member
I need to get some of those hubcaps to cover my stockies... btw its a tie... I have had two DAs( a 92 gsr,93ls special) I like the looks better on the teg , but i feel like w/ just ground controls and crappy struts the hatch handles better( it may just be the go-cart effect though!) if I could get a B17 in my hatch I would be in heaven!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I need to get some of those hubcaps to cover my stockies... btw its a tie... I have had two DAs( a 92 gsr,93ls special) I like the looks better on the teg , but i feel like w/ just ground controls and crappy struts the hatch handles better( it may just be the go-cart effect though!) if I could get a B17 in my hatch I would be in heaven!
if i put a b17 in that CR-X i would sell it.

just kidding. but seriously.

and i dont think my hatch handled half as good as that DA. i made the DA to handle and made the hatch to move.

jordanp

poser
5+ Year Member
I thought about building the hatch to go fast, but i can only have one project car right now so i am going for a happy medium between the two. I had almost the same set up on my ls as on my hatch suspension wise, and for some reason to me the hatch feels better( just me though)... if I could I would have both like you, and prolly do the same ,hatch to blow doors and teg to handle... My wife knows though, that if I ever find another 92 aztec green gsr ... I will be purchasing it( the last one was stolen) I still say its a tie though... both sick ass cars!

jordanp

poser
5+ Year Member
ebay sidemarkers, ebay corner lights, and ebay bumper lights get on my nerves so bad!!! i hate looking at them!
yeah... i hate looking at the e-gay corners on my car, but when i got it, it didnt have any on there, and i needed me some turn signals... i think i am going to get the jdm front end anyway, so ill just leave them for now... they were 99 cents plus 4 bucks shipping ftw!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, mine came on the car. i painted the corners amber, broke the bumper lights (so i dont have them on now) and took the sidemarkers off. just have a hole left.