Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i should put my CRX in this thread....

fliposopher

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
choices choices.. im gonna have to go with the lil red devil hatch you got there

jdmblahblahblah

5+ Year Member
i can belive 13s. my 91 hatch with b18 ls with gsr engine 6puk clutch intake and exhuast..thats it and i ran 14.2...oh and chipped thats it. the hatches are fkn light!!!! and now i got some vx rims which are hell light so probly faster

jardine90si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ohh, thats a really close one. I really like both those cars, good job man... 4g civics are awesome, especially with a GSR motor and all the other mods you did to it... I'm kinda biased because I own a 90 si lol...I found that before I bought my 4g civic, I never even liked the DA integras really, but for some reason, right after I got my civic I started to LOVE DA's. It's really close though, that teg is really sick looking. I'd say the teg for looks and that civic for the track....nice builds though man!

jdmblahblahblah

5+ Year Member
i think the hatch is cooler with the gsr swap and stuff idk why but i think the da looks hellla clean and its one fo my favorite cars so idk which one. im giong with the hatch