Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I knew you would now you can take ur puke back

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks...yea tht lip is dodo..I twisted it and all the paint cracked and chipped off..im sanding it now and I'll rattle can it the right way with 2k primer and plastic adhesive promotor.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not an update on the car but life...so my job issued a hiring freeze and now I have to wait til I get promoted...but on the bright side I still have a job so I'm all smiles and I propose to my girlfriend of 2-1/2 years...she sed YES and then we talked about it...we're gonna wait at least two years so we can get things how we want them before we tie the knot...so yea I now have a fiancé...she's a great girl and smart as hell and she's a model. I couldn't ask for more.

emerican

Registered VIP
congrats man im glad to hear she said yes.
not to good about having to wait for the promotion, but like you said these days its just a good thing to have a reliable job.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea man as long as I can turn the ignition one everyday and drive thru the security gate I'm happy....thanks

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Not an update on the car but life...so my job issued a hiring freeze and now I have to wait til I get promoted...but on the bright side I still have a job so I'm all smiles and I propose to my girlfriend of 2-1/2 years...she sed YES and then we talked about it...we're gonna wait at least two years so we can get things how we want them before we tie the knot...so yea I now have a fiancé...she's a great girl and smart as hell and she's a model. I couldn't ask for more.
Pics of gf or didn't happen...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did u ever consider debadging your car?
Yea I though about taking off the lx but I like to represent lol....if I do I'll take the civic badge off as well and replace it with a ferio badge and put the civic badge in the grill..if I like it I'll keep it...but I'm still thinking about it.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the way its coming along.
Thanks and I'm not to sure about a spoiler...I know they are a big thing in the UK but idk I feel it's kinda to much but it does look nice on some cars...if I did ever decide to get one it wld be a mugen spoiler for the RSX.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so I might have a new car tomorrow I found someone who is interested in trading for a clean auto so I'm going to look at it tomorrow it's a 98 5 speed ex with 140k miles. Here the car.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340157305.903081.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340157391.085045.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340157406.603289.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340157419.097773.jpg

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its been hit in the front, the bumper paint doesnt match the car. check the core support for damage , just looking out for ya

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gary the front bumper doesnt even bolt to the fender lol, it is safe to say that there is something wrong with the car even without looking at the core support. but check the fender bolts see if they have any paint removed, that will tell you if they have been off or realigned. biggest problem with that car though is that its red, and red cars suck.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks a lot guys I appreciate it a lot I'll be sure to keep tht out and ask about any accidents.