White 98 LX

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just finish cleaning out my car gonna vacuum it next then take off the fart can and put the stock muffler on....I'm gonna go meet the guy around 1pm and look at the car...if it all checks out I'll have a new build thread by the end of the day...if it doesn't I'm slamming the sedan on some white track r's =)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so I now have a new car...the cars in decent shape...it needs a new clutch...(slips a bit if u give it to much gas in 1st) but overall I'm happy...the bad clutch was a blessing in disguise be cuz I am new to driving standard... I plan to replace the clutch within the next two weeks and I should be in a good state.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I have plans for sure..as of now it's the dd til I find another but here's what's in store as of now...gonna replace the clutch and flywheel in a week or too...do a full tune up....car is all stock performance wise accept for the fart can I put on...I want to get function 7 lca, ASR subframe or BWR some kind of full coilover and some white track r's on some decent tires( not really a tire guy noob srry)hopefully I can do all of this by the end of the summer into early fall...throw a SR air intake and some new lights somewhere in-between ...I want to get it reprinted and get the lil dings and dent out when spring rolls around. And hopefully I'll be ready to swap out the D for a B or a K( I've been stuck on k20a.org lately) next summer.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i was getting excited about snow white and now she's gone...xD You should start a new build thread...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I plan to stat one soon...didnt know anyone was following this thread lol....be sure to follow the next..right know im tryna decide on clutch and flywheel opinions..as of now im thinking about going with the Exedy OEM clutch and a 12lbs act flywheel...I really dont want the rpms to drop to fast and from what i hear 12 lbs is fine for daily driving..this is my first standard car...what do you guys think i would love to hear feedback.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for pics

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!