Who are you...

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well. Actually. Here's me and my gf. Horrible picture but wtf.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey I think I posted in this before. but I'll post again. I'm Andrea. I drive a 97 Dx hatch. it's my second 97 Dx hatch. the first one was totaled by a crazy a*****e who hit me. my town seems to be full of crazy a*****e drivers. I also have a 90 rex that I'm trying to sell. cheap. I was going to school until the wreck, which was in october, and I had to quit on account of not having a car. I like piercings, I have 9. I don't have a job, I just got fired a few days ago, so I'm looking. I love kittahs. here's a recent pic

a pic of my new baby-

and a pic of my lover and myself ( bad one)-

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update: i'm single now(been liek that for a long time now) and i wrecked my car lol new pic of me.

me and my kitty Skeletor

a pic i made in my spare time, and yes that is my car, and my bed.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bed cat is thoroughly enjoyable. i love it. two thumbs up, ginger kid.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your cat looks like my cat.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Your cat looks like my cat.

i had to to double check just to see if you weren't screwing with me. but your car has more wihte on the cface, whats his/hers(?) name?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
i had to to double check just to see if you weren't screwing with me. but your car has more wihte on the cface, whats his/hers(?) name?
His name is Harvey. He's about 6 months old now.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well....mmmmm...

yeah. My name is Joey and i'm 20yrs old.....I have a 4 1/4 inch muffler. (And that's just the diameter;) )

I live in Central Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boring place, but it seems everywhere I go it's boring.

Me throwing the PEACE sign

Me without the cap.

My Ride!!!!! Old pic...Still looks the same except with a lip and new seats!!

PEACE HOMMIES!!!!!!!!

This tread kinda cracks me up.......hahahhaahaha

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like I know the girlfriends more now than the members.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
chartinael said:
Well, yes - that's what I was thinking .... I am 33 going on 34, I am definitely older than most of the kids on here. But I have two brothers (17 and 24) ... and a mother who thinks I am her little girl.

Now more pics to make this post worthwhile (my daughter took those as well)

My name is Justin, I live in Virginia. 25yrs old. B.S. degree in computer science with a minor in information systems. Work for a good company that pays good as a I.T. tech working with anything and everything with the PC world. Just sold the 99 civic coupe. Riding around in an 01 TJ Wrangler at the moment. Looking for another car and keeping the Jeep as my weekend toy.

An chartinael I am moving to your location so we can go out :woot: cause you are BEAUTIFUL and I like older girls.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DetainedCivic said:
An chartinael I am moving to your location so we can go out :woot: cause you are BEAUTIFUL and I like older girls.
:rolf:

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im jd i just moved to orlando 2 months ago im 17 i enjoy skateboarding, paintballing, cars. the usual.

goofy pic. im high in the pic and i dont know what my girlfirend is doing. haha

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am Greg. I am 23. I am a college student. I am an English Major. I have done Jiu-jitsu since 2001. I used to train under Royce Gracie but now I train under Rafeal Lovato Sr and Jr. I have done martial art since I can remember. I started out with karate then boxing and now I am content training in Jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai. I own a black 97 Honda Civic Ej8 that I just paid of earlier this month so it's now fully mine. Woot! =)
This is me in my work clothes when I worked at Express clothing

Gogo-plata at a Jiu-Jitsu tourney in Dallas (Im on bottom)

Rolling with Royce

My Civic

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey greg you wouldnt happen to know if NDBJJ was at the tourney in dallas do you?

i trained with JD Shelley for about a year.

how was it training under Royce?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my names joe, im 20, and welcome to my awesome life. im from the jersey shore, and my favorite foods include bbq ribs and cheez-its. i surf, skim, bodyboard, wakeboard, snowboard, and skate. i drive a 97 CX hatch. i love my honda, but i wish i had money to swap a turbo b16. i sometimes hate my life cause all my friends have mustangs. i go to kettering university (formerly General Motors Institute) for mechanical engineering and i work for BASF Catalysts LLC where i work at an engine test lab and test catalytic converters.

thats me right there. when im drunk i tend to spill the beverage im enjoying on my crotch. haha yea im a mess

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
blacknmild874 said:
hey greg you wouldnt happen to know if NDBJJ was at the tourney in dallas do you?

i trained with JD Shelley for about a year.

how was it training under Royce?
Yeah, they where at that tournament. The alligator is your school logo right? They seemed to have good guys. I didn't roll with anyone from there though. I don't think they had anyone in my weight class at that tourney. Training with Royce was great. He focused a lot on basics and self defense. He wouldn't go in de la riva or x guard or anything like that. It was a lot of headlock escapes, basics, and good solid technique. I actually emailed your teacher not to long ago about asking if he had any footage from that tourney. He said he would look and he hasn't go back to me yet. I pulled off some sick subs in that tourney. I flying triangled the first guy I went with and pulled a gogoplata against a guy too. =)

Frogcountry

5+ Year Member
My names Corey, im 18 and currently work at Wal-Mart, but im a Private First Class in the United States Marines (note signature), im bad with pics so ya'll cant see me, oh and i drive a stock 90 hatch, pretty, but stock

check me out at myspace.com/frogprince17

elisium

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gibz said:
Do you by chance go to bars in Palo Alto? My husband is a door guy/bouncer and you look familiar.
i have been all over maybe you have seen me? im not to sure.

elisium

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
long grain just so your not the only one. this is me a while ago...before the whole "SCENE"