Woooooooooo...!!

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EG6/B16A2 said:
Like I said the Big SA in the house, taking those Little Suns for a little ride to the off season! The Champs are back and were about to run through Phoenix. 2 to 0 fool!

How about them SPURS baby! What did i tell you next Champs! :twisted:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep gotta hand it to them. Spurs is a strong ass team. I'm glad they beat the suns.

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah yeah yeah good job I guess. im just hatin. i know.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate the spurs, but i hate the pistons more! GO SPURS!

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
aww how cute.

Did you and sunny go to a game
This was at the Houston vs. Spurs game during the season but doesn’t matter it still ended the same…With the SPURS kicking that Ass! :twisted:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EG6/B16A2 said:
This was at the Houston vs. Spurs game during the season but doesn’t matter it still ended the same…With the SPURS kicking that Ass! :twisted:
i know im getting tickets for next season. When they play the spurs

JDMspongebob

B16 inside
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one more game baby 8) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the spurs barely won last night. that was a good game to watch. Classic just classic.

yep one more game and the spurs will be champions. As long as the trophy stays in Texas is all that matters with me right now. :D

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
the spurs barely won last night. that was a good game to watch. Classic just classic.

yep one more game and the spurs will be champions. As long as the trophy stays in Texas is all that matters with me right now. :D
:thumbs up

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but too bad they lost last night. damn i really wanted the spurs to win. one more game and its on thursday night