You know you drive a Honda when...

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
- You know you drive a Honda (Civic) when 18's are considered 'too big'.

- You know you drive a Honda (Civic) when you call your car a EK, EJ8, EM1, EM2, ..........

- You know you drive a Honda when you type "JDM" on eBay and get 20,000+ search results.

- You know you drive a Honda when you say " I painted my car CW!".... instead of saying " I painted my car Championship White!"

- You know you drive a Honda when you think your car is JDM but your steering wheel is on the left side.

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
- You know you drive a Honda when you think AC, power windows, and power locks are just added weight.

- You know you drive a Honda when your biggest concern is swapping the motor.......

- You know you drive a Honda when you talk like this " I just swapped in a b20 in my VSM EJ8 y0"

- You know you drive a Honda when you buy parts from JDMcarboy.com and it takes them months to delivery the parts, then the parts they sent you are not what you ordered.. Lmao.

- You know you drive a Honda when your first performance mod was probably an intake.

- You know you drive a Honda when you consider 100,000 miles to be 'low mileage' .. lol

- You know you drive a Honda when you know all the Honda OEM paint colors and you call them by the First letter = MR, VSM, CW, EBP, FBP, ..............etc.

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
- You know you drive a Honda when you buy a 93 Civic DX for $2000 and spend over $2,500 on mods/parts....

- You know you drive a Honda when you bake your OEM Stanley Headlights in order to paint them Black because the black-housing headlights on eBay leak & are cheaply made.

- You know you drive a Honda when you go to a Honda forum and ask "What tail lights should I get?" and everybody responds by saying "red/clear ftw!"

- You know you drive a Honda when you de-badge your car and put stickers on instead... lmao

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is getting a bit repetitive...

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
- You know you drive a Honda when you buy a 98 Civic and do a complete 99/00 conversion... but it would have been cheaper if you had bought a 99-00 Civic in the first place.

- You know you drive a Honda when you call your 97-00 Civic hatchback a EK9.

- You know you drive a Honda when you think red, white & blue wheels are JDM.

- You know you drive a Honda (Civic) when everyone has black housing ..... and 50/50.

- You know you drive a Honda When you no longer say Civic or Integra, its a DA,DC,EF,EG,EK etc....

CDubs

Registered VIP
- You know you drive a Honda (Civic) when 18's are considered 'too big'.

- You know you drive a Honda (Civic) when you call your car a EK, EJ8, EM1, EM2, ..........

- You know you drive a Honda when you type "JDM" on eBay and get 20,000+ search results.

- You know you drive a Honda when you say " I painted my car CW!".... instead of saying " I painted my car Championship White!"

- You know you drive a Honda when you think your car is JDM but your steering wheel is on the left side.
eg, ej1, ef, cant forget about the old schools now

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
- You know you drive a Honda when you see Acura Integras with Honda "H" badges and you see Civics with Acura gsr 'blades'.

- You know you drive a Honda when you buy your Civic with aftermarket wheels and sell the wheels to buy some OEM steelies w/hubcaps instead.

- You know you drive a Honda when you go to a Honda forum and ask "what intake should i get?" and everybody responds by saying "get an eBay pipe and a AEM filter"......

- You know you drive a Honda when you can interchange exterior & interior parts.

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda when...

- you know how to spell Vtec correctly. V-T-E-C.... not vtech.

- you know what JDM stands for.. Japanese Domestic Market

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I disagree with that. Do you know how many members on here continue to spell it vtech?

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eaaaaaaaaaasy killa! (DOPEYBOY247)

We know you drive a Honda because you posted all over this thread. and yes you know your civic inside and out...probably better than you know yourself.

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda when either you go up or down a hill, make a left or right turn and having your gas meter move around alot.

CDubs

Registered VIP
you know you drive a honda when you travel down the highway at 80 with traffic and the cop stares at you turns lights on to slow you down but never pulls out (yes that did happen to me this weekend as he was in a dirt pull over area and i drove on that lane right next to me as he stared me down....i was a civic a pool of SUVs)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When ur to scared to turn on the damn hid and foggies yu bought because yu know it draws attention form the cops, and ur not in the mood to deal with some douche cop that has nothing better to do.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
- You know you drive a Honda when your first performance mod was probably an intake.
idk why this one really got me :rotflmfao:
lmao

i suck at jokes, but ill give it a shot..

- you know you drive a honda when every time you even so much as open your hood up,
(even adding a little coolant) you feel as if your car goes faster than it did before

:P

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank god for bumping this thread
... when you consider anything not oem on any car to be rice.

... when you make fun of cars sitting at stock height.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda, when every time you go under an underpass you mash the gas.

Do it all the time. Planning on it on sunday. :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda, when your car has the "H" badge.