You know you drive a Honda when...

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when its just as easy to find an engine for your baby as it is to buy a new baby

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you USED to carry a pair of pliers to pop the hood then got tired and replaced the hood release cable lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least i say "I'm sorry" when i call my car a b***h. my girlfriend on the other hand usually deserves it.
:rolf: throwing this in my sig, if you don't mind.. k good.

And.. you know you drive a Honda when another Civic painted lime green with a massive wing and can revs you up across from the other side of a red light and his leaky head gasket covers the corvette behind him with smoke..

You also know you drive a Honda when you rev that person back, let him hear the BOV sing, then when the light turns green you watch the other Honda fart away, while me and the corvette owner make eye contact and kind of smile and shrug at each other :what:

.. true story.

Caz

you know you drive a Honda when you rev your engine, which only has an intake mod, and you think your cool.

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
when your working on it in you garage, and random ass teenagers youve never seen in the neighborhood, walk in and want talk about it. i made sure they saw my pistol on the work bench so they wouldn't try any thing stupid later. i keep it out there with me cause my boy in had the exact same thing happen. they came back and emptied his whole garage while he was working.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Try shooting someone for stealing your personal property......see what happens.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dayum youz gotz a gat homie g! lay those mofukas out on tha pavement iz wut i say yo!

damn e-thugs. :roll:

you know you drive a honda when the first place you look for "mods" is ebay...:lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you sell a nice tahoe, with plush leather, great ride, just to get behind the wheel of another honda

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you hear random noises at night and run to the window to make sure no ones trying to steal it.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
for some reason i caught myself looking for a like button to like above comment G**damn facebook. Its true tho

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
You know you drive a Honda when you start noticing every civic/integra/accord/prelude on the roads when driving or riding.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For me now...when you see a 3 inch rock on the road and scream like a girl inside....and then you're...:cry: