Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
....spammer? No? ...idk.

L3IX

i know this is an old thread but i had to bring it back up... lol
You know you drive a honda when you purposely stay in second at 3500 cuz theres a bridge comin up, you roll your windows down, pause your music, and HAMMER down!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you have the drivers side window that falls off the track, the super slow passenger wide window, or both.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you get smoked by a focus ;)

ferret15

^^^this guy, I like him.

You know you drive civic when you start looking at the riced ones in town and suddenly happy you have made better decisions than many others.

L3IX

When you have the drivers side window that falls off the track, the super slow passenger wide window, or both.
lol when your drivers window falls off the track and and it takes you FOREVER to get it back on

emerican

Registered VIP
Im so glad i havent had any problems with my windows lol.
I know i drive a civic when every other civic in town reves up at me because i have a modded civic so i must want to race every other civic around town all the time. Its usally ricers, but sadly even tastefully modded civics around my town do it.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda when you realize your car with full blown suspension and decals is no better than the ricer down the street with a useless wing.

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
you know you drive a honda when you see a cop and shift into the next gear to keep the rpm's low and the exhaust quiet.

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol when your drivers window falls off the track and and it takes you FOREVER to get it back on
Or when your driver's side window falls off the track and the hardest part of fixing it is getting the freaking door panel back on right.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
you know you drive a honda when you see a cop and shift into the next gear to keep the rpm's low and the exhaust quiet.
Haha true,
You know you drive a honda wen people ask you what vtec is

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just disengage the clutch ;)

Or when your driver's side window falls off the track and the hardest part of fixing it is getting the freaking door panel back on right.
Nahhh I just macguyver that ish back on from holding it up and having the track support it :lol: watching the guys at Les Schwab FREAK out because they think they broke my window is priceless.

You know you drive a Honda when people ask what your Benen towhooks are.

bigboi98

when your windows are down, and someone gets your car, you politely ask them not to slam the door...moments later, you hear the window pop out of its track. rage face.

when you lock your car, steering wheel, leave it in gear, and take out the injector clip, also hitting your kill switches, all while the car is "safe" in the garage.

when your car idles at a different speed every time you drive it.

when you go under an overpass, and you mash the gas.

when you get pulled over, you always think to yourself whether it is going to be ride height, exhaust, or usually, both.

when your mom reminds you that you have spent literally double than what you paid for the car, if not more.

when you take your 86 year old grandfather for a test drive and he is completely mindfucked that a car can rev past 5000 rpm.

when you stop and evaluate every single speedbump/shitty parking lot pavement job you encounter.

when you keep zip ties in the glovebox for the stupid front/rear bumper.

when you have extra IAC/MAP/and TPS sensors at home.

when someone is in your car, they hit the a/c button and wonder why it isnt working.

when you scrape mudflaps while turning normally.

when you dodge puddles like the plague.

when you have to make the car move forward slowly before being able to go into reverse.

when you fumble with the stupid reverse gear for 5 minutes because rolling forward is not an option.

when you turn the key over to start the car, you always, always, always think to yourself, "please start."

when you keep oil in your car, and use it on a regular basis.

when you just trade wheels with someone instead of buying new tires.

when you have wheel locks because there is a very real possibility that someone will steal your ls meshies.

when people call you crazy that you dont have power steering.

when you drive any other car that actually has power steering, you steer too much and miss your honda.

when you stop at 7/11 and wonder if you will still have a car when you return.

when non-honda drivers make fun of you for your car, and you just start thinking to yourself all the windy backroads you could be driving on with your street legal go kart.

when you get rev'd on by every single other car on the road, and you hate it.

when you see another honda in traffic you will catch up to it just to be near another one.

when another honda does the same to you^.

when you race yourself in a tunnel just to hear vtec.

sorry guys, im really bored and cant sleep:/ enjoy
Best list so far imo

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you take a certain route just so you can see your cars reflection in that perfect storefront window :lol:

Or when on your Facebook your "Pictures of your car" album has wayyy more pictures than pictures of yourself.

So guilty.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do that ^^on the sides of nice clean trucks or suv's as I pass them lol

you know you drive a Honda when you start looking at every other civic and think "that poor car has wheel gap..." then you look at your car with pride

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you will stop mid-conversation (even a serious one) to see another nice Honda (or any other car) drive by. And once out of sight, you continue where you left off.

I could go all day, my buddy and I had a conversation about these a couple days ago.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my girlfriend hates when I do that when we're talking lol. you know you drive a honda when that stock 370z you parked next to seems like a monster truck because your car is so low. when you feel good about yourself because you live on the "nice" side of town and car theft is not a problem. when the original key to your brothers eg hatch unlocks and starts your ej8 lol (true story)