Young_'s 1993 Del Sol S

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well never mind guess you can! , i didnt think it would fit .

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao that looks mad nice to be honest.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks better than the stock 8 mile long one that comes factory on them.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, Honda has some really long antennas

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So as many of you may know I had decided to sell the car, well after considering option after option I have decided to hang onto it a little longer, and fix it up a bit. Just fix the ends and odds stuff that would help bring more from the car. Plus the more I thought about getting rid of it the more I realized I REALLY like this car. lol, so back to the drawing board. On the list now are...

- Hinge for glovebox
- Possibly new drivers seat (may get drivers and passengers with the red stripe)
- New prothane shifter bushings
- B&M short shifter
- Wheels
- Maybe s2k antenna? Still need to look into this one.

Other than that I'll just pick up some suspension goodies, considering an energy suspension bushings set. I've heard wonders about the improvements they can make.

Anyways, just thought I'd wake this build thread back up. Updates should come Saturday if all goes to plan.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool, i hated my del sol, it was really the only honda other than my 7th gen sedan that i hated with a passion. but good luck with it man.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, i hated my del sol, it was really the only honda other than my 7th gen sedan that i hated with a passion. but good luck with it man.
lol it's all good man. We all have our good ones and bad ones. How's the focus treating you?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its good, needs a tune up, wires, plugs, coil pack, fuel filter etc. just time for it.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I was interested in how the bushings will make a difference also.. you should buy them and let me know =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love urethane bushings. i need to do my front control arms and rear trailing arms though

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a small update. Replaced the valve cover gasket and tube seals. Got some floor mats, new door speakers, and more to come. Also got the eBay short ram intake in today, gonna put it on tomorrow after work. Actually going to put a K&N filter on it this time because I plan on having the car long enough to. Next thing on the list is undecided, thinking about shifter bushings.

Also got some headlights :D just a pic for comparison of old vs new. They're HiPro 5900K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Clean so far. I never liked the front ends. My buddy just did a full eg swap.

Just a quick shot after we did it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean so far. I never liked the front ends. My buddy just did a full eg swap.

Just a quick shot after we did it.
Looks good, just doesn't line up well at the fenders.

Anyways the car is sold. I found out the reason for my smoking was the oil ring. Car needed a rebuild. So I sold it for 2500 and now I'm in the market for another vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk