Young_'s DC4 DD Build Thread

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I would have to die before letting someones pet in my car lol.
Lol it's my dog =P I wouldn't let anyone elses dog in my car either.
My dog's a dachshund so he doesn't really shed much and he's fully potty trained but sometimes accidents just happen. It must have been something he ate because he LOVES riding in the car lol He's been in the car for 2 hour trips before with no problem. :what:

emerican

Registered VIP
I would have thrown my dogs ass out the window if he did that. Granted my dog is much bigger lol so harder to throw out the window, but much more throwup to justify it lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have thrown my dogs ass out the window if he did that. Granted my dog is much bigger lol so harder to throw out the window, but much more throwup to justify it lol.
Well he was wrapped up in the blanket so it just got on there. Only reason the car stinks is because he licked the center console lol

emerican

Registered VIP
when we gotta take the dog we take the gfs truck idc if hes in my car its just alot easiere to take the f150 lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Decided to do an auto to manual conversion. Gonna pick up parts and buy the transmission last

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good man. I am going to start doing that whenever I feel comfortable driving a manual.

emerican

Registered VIP
i know i already told you yesterday i and i know you will but just for the record rebuild the tranny before it goes in.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i already told you yesterday i and i know you will but just for the record rebuild the tranny before it goes in.
Yeah definitely a good idea while it's out. I've been doing some serious thinking and it seems that the main reason people do auto to manual is because the shell is in such great condition and they don't want to part with it. Maybe while mine is so early on I should just buy a five speed? I'm not too happy with the body but it might be hard to find one with the motor, interior, and everything in as good shape as mine. I can fix a motor, and I can fix interior, but i found out when I pulled off the fender today that a lot of the damage is on the front subframe. And I can't do body work for s**t. I may just buy a 5-speed shell and put my motor in it, or I may just save and trade up with cash on top. I've just got decisions to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you already reasoned everything out, its up to you now.
Yeah. What are your least favorite things about having a 5-speed? (can't talk on the phone, can't hold hands with your lady, etc.)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao, just buy a five speed. Sell your teg. Frame damage is just too much of a project.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might be trading for a 5-speed Del Sol :D!

Gary if you see this I know you don't like them =P

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awh, you're not staying teg? :(

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awh, you're not staying teg? :(

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Maybe I'll throw a b18 in it :P lol
But nah I've always liked del sold more than integras and I had a guy offer me to trade but he backed out because he didn't want an auto. Trying to find someone that wants to trade a 5-speed del sol for an auto teg is hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meeting a guy in Thomaston Tuesday to trade :D