Zane's EJ6 DD Project

brick

Nice headlights! Get that bumper painted and maybe some different wheels and you'll be set. Its coming along, not a huge fan of some of the JDM stuff, but its all good.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. love it :thumbup:

I spoon lip would do wonders!

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice! are they black housings?
Yeah they are black housing headlights

Nice headlights! Get that bumper painted and maybe some different wheels and you'll be set. Its coming along, not a huge fan of some of the JDM stuff, but its all good.
I am getting F&F type 1's and getting those eBay coilovers off of it, and then i am getting rota J-Mags, and yeah for the bumper... I AM ON IT

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. love it :thumbup:

I spoon lip would do wonders!
I am getting a CTR Lip whenever i get my bumper painted

Thanks to all

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good News!!!!

My HID's will be here thursday, after i waited forever and a day to get them from DDM-Tuning. Will have pics then...

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up sweet good luck on the boost build. whats your hp goal? and how much boost you thinkin about runnin?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car is looking good man, keep it up...:thumbup:

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet build bro. Lovin what youve done with it.
x2 on the spoon lip

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah CTR FTW!!!!

Once i get the lip for the front and the rear, i will get the thin side moldings, and CTR spoiler and get that b***h painted Championship White!!!

As for the 5 lug conversion..... idk about that yet?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you upgrade to ctr door panels, please sell me the stock ones. good luck with the build man!

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What finish on the j-mags? looks good!
I'm going with the gold face finish and purple lugs.. Thanks man

when you upgrade to ctr door panels, please sell me the stock ones. good luck with the build man!
Actually i was just going to have the grey fabric taken off and have them wrapped in red.... Thanks man

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! DDM-Tuning is pissing me off again, I got the stuff out of the box to install my HID's and they sent me the H13 H/L module, and not the H4 H/L like i ordered!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: And i cant get anyone to answer the damn phone

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice i was gonna suggest gold, not sure how the purple will go with it but we'll see! sorry to hear about DDM, are they an ebay company?

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well im indecisive on either purple or red, because my LCA's are gold and my ASR Subframe brace with be either purple or red, and then my rear tow hook and lugs will match the subframe brace, so its either red or purple?

And no their not an eBay company, but i got it taken care of cuz they finally answered the phone.