Zoom zoom zoom...wait what?

Cooper76

Nice looking ride man! I've always wanted to build one of these. Who would have thought I'd see one one a civic site...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fap fap fap fap fap fap
such a sick car dude, love the wheels, hell i love it all, after i finish my k build ima look into gettina a NA
Hah thanks a lot man! And most definitely, this is probably one of my favorite cars right now. It's a fairly cheap build, aftermarket support is actually pretty high, and it's just something you don't see everyday. Ya gotta build one! =)

Nice looking ride man! I've always wanted to build one of these. Who would have thought I'd see one one a civic site...
Thanks! I've been on this site for a long time, built 3 civics, so when I stepped out to another make, I didn't want to leave all my buds...so I made a build thread on here haha!

So here's a teaser of what's coming next for my cars ass end...something I've wanted before I even purchased a Miata... Garage Vary tails!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gawd and oh loardy, i love those tails, i agree i love that ass end =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they will look sick. definately get them

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks fellas. I have enough for them right now, but me and the lady are moving very soon, so I gotta save what I can for those unexpected charges I may face haha. But that's definitely the next thing in line for the car!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those things do look nice...why go with those as opposed to some of the other setups though...just personal liking???

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To be honest, not a fan of any other aftermarket tails. Some cars look great with the others, but I don't think mine would haha, plus I just love the fact that the GV tails replace the rear tail light garnish along with it cause its all one piece, and also the reverse light, and the use of the Mazda AZ1 tails =)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wooo! Me, my lady and a friend got approved for an amazing townhome. My roadster FINALLY gets a garage to sleep in at night!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, got it in. It's a TopSpeed Pro-1, packaged very well, basic 2.5" stainless steel exhaust. Gonna be loud, but when the roadster is boosted, this thing will be lovely!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good man and congrats on getting approved with a loan yo

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Thanks man!
Well I got the exhaust installed, and to my suprise, it fit basically perfect. I cannot use my Racing Beat rear brace though, so that somewhat pissed me off. I may customize the bracket to fit with the exhaust, but definitely not today haha.

Anywho, here's some quick snaps after installation:

Sounds pretty good, very deep but very loud, mine did not come with a silencer haha. But, because I'm running a full catalytic converter on my '90, it muffled the sound a bit compared to my friends old car with this exhaust.

I will probably do some sound clips if anyone is interested also.