Zoom zoom zoom...wait what?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good greyson.

texted u the other night and u never hit me back.

ill be down tomorrow. hope to see the ghey miata in person..
Thanks man, and yeah sorry I didn't know who it was LOL. Hopefully I'll be able to come tomorrow, unfortunately I have a few projects I need to get done at my warehouse so lets cross our fingers it doesn't take all night haha. I'll hit you up though!

looks real good :thumbs up
Thanks!

Cute new wheels!
Thank you sir ;)

Well, my mariner blue paint finally came in, and to my suprise, it matches almost perfect! I sprayed one of my intake ducts first, and then I figured I'd get rid of the one duct, put my stock blinker back in, and put the one headlight duct on. I think it looks pretty good! Also painted my spoiler, which is what I wanted to do in the first place. That came out even better, cause I used a different clear coat. I just have to buff both pieces to a shine and it should look great =)

Here's a few pictures of the car as it sits now.

I'm almost tempted to buy more paint for my hardtop and do it myself O_o

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That paint matches damn near perfect indeed.. wowzers!! The blue spoiler does look really good.. nice touch.

96civexguy

5+ Year Member
Damn dude you always have the sickest builds, and this one makes me want a miata.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice man. what do you think of the tires?

Nice wheels btw.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i didnt see if you got back on my last question, are you going to get the roadster mirrors back or are you going to keep these ones? if you do get the roadster style ones have you thought of doing fender mounted mirrors? and i thought you said that you were doing headlight swap, dont know the name of them but the duel lamps side by sides? your paint looks good do you have a booth at work?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

so i didnt see if you got back on my last question, are you going to get the roadster mirrors back or are you going to keep these ones? if you do get the roadster style ones have you thought of doing fender mounted mirrors? and i thought you said that you were doing headlight swap, dont know the name of them but the duel lamps side by sides? your paint looks good do you have a booth at work?
Yeah I got back to you on that, nah those old ones are long gone, I didn't like the way they looked. I won't be going for fender mounted ones, but I have another set in mind. I'll post a picture later if I can find one.

Headlight swap will come soon, just not sure if I want to do a flush headlight kit (kind of like FD's), or get the dual ones.

Nah no booth at work, I just spray painted those parts =)

Here's my new daily driving steering wheel, thanks to a fellow roadster driver up in Canada.

And for the install..

Here was the old steering wheel. 390mm wood Nardi Classic. Perfect wheel, love it but it's too hard for daily driving. I needed leather!

And in with the new! Nardi Gara 3!

And here's a few pics I forgot to post on here.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wheels look awesome. did you fix the spot where your dad backed into it?

i thought about buying a miata because of this one

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! And nah, if you look on the drivers side rear quarter panel, between the door and the wheel, you can see the dents :(

JDMJNKY

Banned
at first i thought to myself dont you dare change the woodgrain out for the leather, but after i saw it installed......mmmm just looks best!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks man! I think this wheel fits perfect in the car. It feels amazing!
Got some pics taken by a friend...thats his S13. Hope you guys like them!

Sorry if they're kinda repetitive, it was kinda cold and we just wanted a quick shoot haha.

After this shoot though, I raised the rear a little bit, and straightened out some camber, and installed my front and rear mud flaps. Obviously had to cut the flaps for the rear lip, but they came out great. I'll take some snaps here soon.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a few shots of the rear. It's raised a little and the camber has been straightened out a bit. I also cut my mud guards so they will fit with my rear lip.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sooo smexy...looking good...for I will one day make a build thread...lol...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)
And yes you do need to make a buildthread...I see you on CR buying all sorts of stuff haha.

Two more pics from today

cw3263

5+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)
And yes you do need to make a buildthread...I see you on CR buying all sorts of stuff haha.

Two more pics from today

fap fap fap fap fap fap
such a sick car dude, love the wheels, hell i love it all, after i finish my k build ima look into gettina a NA