hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eeeeek,

To each his own

is that a side marker under the rear light???!?!?!

wardemon6969

5+ Year Member
lol it may to fast and to furious xD ive been racing for years now, and yeah i do win quite a few, not to mention ive won at many car show expositions also lol, ive seen quite a few civics with to dull body kits and to dull colors, i made mine to stand out of the crowd, and it looks quite nice next to a finish line lol, but yeah, to each his own. lol
Edit: Why would I buy a car if its to look like the many other civics out there. thatd be just plain

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where are the underhood shots since you've won all these races? Whatcha got? let me see

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol it may to fast and to furious xD ive been racing for years now, and yeah i do win quite a few, not to mention ive won at many car show expositions also lol, ive seen quite a few civics with to dull body kits and to dull colors, i made mine to stand out of the crowd, and it looks quite nice next to a finish line lol, but yeah, to each his own. lol
Edit: Why would I buy a car if its to look like the many other civics out there. thatd be just plain

Did they make a 96 Civic SI?

Racing a bunch of slow doesn't count. It's like watching the Special Olympics. Show engine pics, 1/4 mile times or dyno sheets of YOUR car or go have a can of STFU.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Engine pics.. Lets see this! And is is way to riced out for me. It's not safe to drive while blinding yourself by the red dash. :(

-Jason

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can appreciate the work put in...but it's not really my flavor

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
interesting...well, at least it dosn't have a giant spoiler! did you work on it yourself?

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn talk about f**king up! nice looking brakes i guess

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he is in Canada. the ex is a si up north. I would love to see some engine pics, since u win a lot of races with those 18" wheels, and all the extra weight you added.