wtf honda-tech?

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is anyone else having Honda-Tech problems? the site seems to be down, and its really pissing me off! :x

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
worked for me :D

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, its been loading , then it would not load or something. Problem 404 I think it said.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes its a pain in the ass>

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had problems today and so did my friend josh

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry, some people prefer not to be completely obsessed with smoking marijuana on a honda forum, and are actually interested in honda's
Thanks for noticing my VIP activity. I'm not sure whether to feel happy because you notice my existence on clubcivic or to be afraid that you're stalking me. :scurred: I would tell you to get a life but obviously this is your life :(

I really don't have to say anything else to you because well.......just look at this thread :lol: I'm sorry I butt hurt you by my comment tho. I should've known that you would have taken my post seriously just by looking at this thread but us potheads can't remember when not to make a sarcastic comment that will hurt the butt of another. :biz:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I think they're doing some maintance stuff on it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup,. i couldnt log in.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x2 for the end of man kind:lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh no... honda-tech... I cant live without the bullshit threads and wanna be white gangstas that think theyre are the s**t.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh no... honda-tech... I cant live without the bullshit threads and wanna be white gangstas that think theyre are the s**t.
honda-tech search function is the best search application for honda/acura bar non.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they have some technical threads that ARE usesful, ill admit. But nothing like it used to be. Everytime that I go there nowadays, I become more ashamed of the Honda scene with each visit.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I agree. I went there posting for help with wiring. Since my jumper harness wasnt wired for the 3 wire iacv. then I was having problems etc. anyway, I got bashed for asking technical questions. WTF