6th Gen Si Sedan Conversion...?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im sitting here bored at work, and I thought of a (what I think would be) good idea. What about converting my 2000 Civic sedan, into a 6th Gen Si Sedan. Paint it any of the 3 Si colors (red, blue or black), get a Si front lip, grill, rims, motor, ect. It'd be kind of like the 8th Gen Si sedans. It'd be a Si, but in sedan form instead of coupe form. What do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea? Stop thinking at work? :lol:

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
never seen one of those. . . . . so go for it. its original.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Wish I could sit at work let alone sit at work on CC.

But....sounds like a good idea, would you be able to find interior for the rear though? Since there never was a 6th gen si sedan.

Busta3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't mind seeing that. It's a good idea follow up on it.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
never seen one of those. . . . . so go for it. its original.
Yea, Ive never seen one either. Thats what kind of sparked my idea....that and looking at a 2007 Si sedan....

Wish I could sit at work let alone sit at work on CC.

But....sounds like a good idea, would you be able to find interior for the rear though? Since there never was a 6th gen si sedan.
Desk jobs are great. :lol: For the rear, I didnt plan on having an interior to start with. Plan on putting a 1/2 cage in that way I dont have to worry about finding seats....

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
paint it EBP, i would like to see that

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Desk jobs are great. :lol: For the rear, I didnt plan on having an interior to start with. Plan on putting a 1/2 cage in that way I dont have to worry about finding seats....
I'll be looking at a desk/possibly boss/partner job also, but I'll be starring at more desk for the 8 years of college I have. :cry:

New idea, do JDM ITR front and back seats :suprise: :rocker:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats a good idea....JDM seats......I know the hardest part for me is going to be affording the B16a motor swap...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im not a real big fan of Milano Red....I'd choose black over red. With red, the taillights blend in too much for me. Did the EM1's came in Flamenco Black Pearl, or Nighthawk Black Pearl?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not a real big fan of Milano Red....I'd choose black over red. With red, the taillights blend in too much for me. Did the EM1's came in Flamenco Black Pearl, or Nighthawk Black Pearl?
Flamenco. Blah, but black is so boring.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you are going to convert to an si-hybrid-sedan it will need to be EBP, being that sedans never came in EBP and it is strictly an em1 color choice. ive seen someone with a similar idea, but they went CTR with their sedan. painted it yellow with all the right decals and emblems and dropped in a b16 with jdm red valve cover. it was definetely sick :shock: ... til it was wrecked like less than a month later

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Show me some 99-00 Milano red sedans....convince me that Milano red is better than black. ;)

:lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Show me some 99-00 Milano red sedans....convince me that Milano red is better than black. ;)

:lol:
i still say EBP ftw. i think red is too aggressive for a sedan (though i have seen an MR sedan covered in carbon fiber and mugen parts and it was heartstopping) but MR came on ej8's too so its a more popular color

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, thats why I wanna go with either black, or EBP. If I do black, I think Ill do Nighthawk, b/c Im not too fond of the purple/blue flake in the Flamenco black.....

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, thats why I wanna go with either black, or EBP. If I do black, I think Ill do Nighthawk, b/c Im not too fond of the purple/blue flake in the Flamenco black.....
if you do nighthawk arent you defeating the point of converting to Sidan (wow i think i just created a new word in civic lingo :lol:)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea....true. Unless Evan can convince me to go w/Milano Red, Im going EBP. Then me and Petey will have the EBP Sedans, y0!

hahaha

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
I'm sure w/e you do it will end up nice, but I'm a huge fan of CTR and ITR interior pieces..