6th Gen Si Sedan Conversion...?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
X2 for sure. Petey already has the EBP sedan (which is hot BTW). But a Milano Red sedan would look so hot, its unexplainable.
:werd: I've seen maybe one or two milano red sedans....soo sexy.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn...that MR sedan does look pretty hot....:drool: Perhaps I will make a poll thread about which color to paint my new SiDan....

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to admit, an MR sedan would be sick, i love my MR coupe, no need to poll everyone's votin red fir the SIdan

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
we can give you suggestions...but in the end it's still your car man. i love the idea of an MR SiDAN, but it's still yours. right now i'm really wishing i had a 99-00 sedan of ANY color honestly, i'm tired of the 2 door

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im sitting here bored at work, and I thought of a (what I think would be) good idea. What about converting my 2000 Civic sedan, into a 6th Gen Si Sedan. Paint it any of the 3 Si colors (red, blue or black), get a Si front lip, grill, rims, motor, ect. It'd be kind of like the 8th Gen Si sedans. It'd be a Si, but in sedan form instead of coupe form. What do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea? Stop thinking at work? :lol:
where have u guys been i've seen that done like 4 years ago it was one of the sickest 6th gen SEDan Civics eva. His name is Robert Clark, but he sold it and got a 5th gen hatch! But i think thats lame just get a the real deal and sell the SEDAN u will save more and have the actual EM1!

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was gonna say, ive seen plenty of 6thgen sedans either in SiR form, or converted, its nothing new. IMO im not a fan of the EBP on the sedan.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i agree, it's definitely nothing new, but how many do you see on this site right now? that's what i thought, its still an uncommon transition

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Black > all. But I'm biased since I have FBP.

How about instead of a 6th Gen SI Sedan, you make a CTR hatchy? I so want to do it. B16B, 5 lug conversion, wheels, exterior, white, 99-00 hatchy. :drool:.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

How about instead of a 6th Gen SI Sedan, you make a CTR hatchy? I so want to do it. B16B, 5 lug conversion, wheels, exterior, white, 99-00 hatchy. :drool:.
Ive thought about that, but I'd have to go out and buy another car. Cant afford a whole new car right now. Eventually, Ill get a 99-00 hatch. My very first car was a hatch, so I have a soft spot for any hatch.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
on that note: championship white sedan with b16a or b, CTR interior, CTR decals and emblems, and a mugen ferio wing :drool:

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a mugen fiero wing, IMO on the sedans no wing looks best. I took mine off and it looks so much better, except for the holes.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I feel as if hatches are so overdone...especially with that combination.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MR Sidan is something I haven't seen.
I like it.
My buddy has an 8th gen Sidan and it's HOT.