my orange civic!!

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mostly just the DUEL exhaust???? and the euros..and the bodykit...especially with no sideskirts...trim not color matched, projector headlights, this is what eveyone on this forum is going to tell ya. is the hood carbon or just painted black? and it seems like a lot of work was put into it so :thumbs up for effort....its just not alot of people's cup of tea on here. =]

Civic Zero9

5+ Year Member
mostly just the DUEL exhaust???? and the euros..and the bodykit...especially with no sideskirts...trim not color matched, projector headlights, this is what eveyone on this forum is going to tell ya. is the hood carbon or just painted black? and it seems like a lot of work was put into it so :thumbs up for effort....its just not alot of people's cup of tea on here. =]
hehe thx,, the hood and the spoiler is real carbon and this bodykit was on the car when i got it want to change it!!!

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha well then...i cant flame tooo bad if the kit was on it....but thats mostly it...lose the kit...get a front and rear lip, and please please please..get rid of that exhaust....PLEASE...projects/euros....meh..do whatever..i used to have both too

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would look better here w/bronze rims and a lip, minus lights/bodykit/exhaust.

Did you buy it all like that or what did you add?

Rice here in the states doesn't mean rice in Iceland, I think it's called Euro right?

Welcome to cc man

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the whole world doesnt feel the same about tuning as america does.....whats "rice" here, is probbly "in" somewhere else....

im guessing in other places they laugh at how most people here "tune" their cars to either look stock, or japanese stock....especially since the japanese tune their cars crazily :what:

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the whole world doesnt feel the same about tuning as america does.....whats "rice" here, is probbly "in" somewhere else....

im guessing in other places they laugh at how most people here "tune" their cars to either look stock, or japanese stock....especially since the japanese tune their cars crazily :what:

:word: .....didnt look at avatar =]:wak: my bad

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definitely different. Welcome to cc!

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man.. if i saw that driving down the road here.. i would seriously think about running into it.. theres a kid that lives down the road who has a crx that is as rice as rice can be, and me and my friends were thinkin about if we stole it and made it look real nice and jdm overnight then returned it in the morning.. if i was rich i would so do that.. i wonder if he would be pissed? but anyway if thats the style wherever you live then i dont blame you for havin your eg look like that.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man.. if i saw that driving down the road here.. i would seriously think about running into it.. theres a kid that lives down the road who has a crx that is as rice as rice can be, and me and my friends were thinkin about if we stole it and made it look real nice and jdm overnight then returned it in the morning.. if i was rich i would so do that.. i wonder if he would be pissed? but anyway if thats the style wherever you live then i dont blame you for havin your eg look like that.
FYI JDM is the new rice.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, dude, thats lame :lol:

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
When I first saw the pictures of your car without reading the comments everyone had posted, I was like, this guy is GOING to get flamed. But as for me, I don't flame. Just not me. Anyway, it's your car, if you like that style, then keep it. Don't change your car just because other people don't like it. I'm an all around JDM guy and I like to keep my rides simple and clean, but I appreciate the hard work of any Honda enthusiast, rice or JDM, doesn't matter.