Thanks for the valuable input, jackass! :rolf:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it wouldnt be called a personal attack then would it.
So now you want to get technical so you're not wrong?

:roll:

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt see any personal attacks. it was all in good humor, and I do believe someone stated that it was an inside joke. Then you came with your gay fest bullshit and brought all of this upon yourself.
its not about that post, its actaully from other f**kin threads, which means they still cant f**kin get over s**t

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
of course he cant be wrong, then we would be justified in rippin him a new one

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the thread had to do with someone :lol: buiying a blu ray dvd to watch some high quality s**t only to realize it didnt work on his dvd player and then wondering what this little disc was all about.

and now its about me finding the light but Kadafi keeps taking the spotlight. :lol:

its like i am trying to go to heaven and hes slowly going to hell...but yeah not long before this is shut down

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not about that post, its actaully from other f**kin threads, which means they still cant f**kin get over s**t
It's not about this, it's not about that. Dude seriously we are in this thread and you are the one who opened their cocksucker to talk s**t.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get over what? Like I said, you don't know the story behind the avatars. So why try to involve another thread with this one? When you don't even know the reason behind this one and the avatars?

Again, your logic is so amazing... I'd like to borrow your brain just so I could smash it so you don't give other people headaches.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and now its about me finding the light but Kadafi keeps taking the spotlight. :lol:

its like i am trying to go to heaven and hes slowly going to hell...but yeah not long before this is shut down

if OC of JJ stop in to say hello...this is my story and I am sticking to it. :roll:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You started it, you didn't have to post anything. Infact, if you didn't post anything, none of this would have happened. Doesn't this give you a clue as to how much people don't like you or want you here.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
be careful guys, he might get pissed enough to come try to burn your house down

but he'd fail cuz thats just the story of his life

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
be careful guys, he might get pissed enough to come try to burn your house down

but he'd fail cuz thats just the story of his life
He might get a ticket on the way over cuz his tints and might make another thread bitching about it :roll:.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw: if you would have looked at my avy to begin with...it prob could have answered your initial question.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
and then argue about it in another thread because no one cared enough in the first one

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You started it, you didn't have to post anything. Infact, if you didn't post anything, none of this would have happened. Doesn't this give you a clue as to how much people don't like you or want you here.
this s**t wouldve happened in another thread reguardless, because people cant get over s**t, even from years ago that was said on a f**kin forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.