Broke into 13's woot woot!

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ y not turbo b16?

i recorded most of what the express way guys were saying. il see if i can send the video to my comp and upload it. that s**t was funny.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats blkhope. i was down in the pit at etown when u ran that time. i saw ur car parked and tried to meet u but u werent at ur car. right now u make me wish i had my y8 back.

p.s. ur 2step..wow u had ppl ducking like shots were goin off.

KEEP IT UP
lol thanks bro

i was hoping to see more clubcivic people out there

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant wait to have boost...i always wanted h22 boosted but thats 2 expensive and too much power. i am saving up for the edelbrock kit to put on this bh y8.

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sence - bc i might need valve seals or valve guide seals replaced (dont have time or money 2 get em done and dont even know if thats my problem) and idk enough about boosting yet. i dnt think i saw u yesterday

black - yea, alot of CC ppl arent in the area. i was hopin to see more westchester/nanuet ppl out there tho

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sence - bc i might need valve seals or valve guide seals replaced (dont have time or money 2 get em done and dont even know if thats my problem) and idk enough about boosting yet. i dnt think i saw u yesterday

black - yea, alot of CC ppl arent in the area. i was hopin to see more westchester/nanuet ppl out there tho
where exactly are you from? if you are close to nanuet we should meet up

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in ossining but i hang out in peekskill. we had a meet a few weeks back, i met walter but i guess u werent around. yea nex time im in the area ill let u kno. i gotta cousin out there.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d-series ftw.

upgrade the DP, some 310cc injectors and more tune, should get lower times

the stock greddy DP is pretty restrictive.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats on your time.. when did you guys go to the track ?? damn No invites or anything... that's some :bs:
:roll:

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell ya man... props to u for bringing a d series into the 13's now its time to sell it, and go b-series EG or EF

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^why? there is room for a ton of improvement on his d-series. b-series hatches arent the answer to everything.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^why? there is room for a ton of improvement on his d-series. b-series hatches arent the answer to everything.
lol. alright. w/e i guess it his choice. i aint gonna refute and start another pointless arguement on d vs. b

Illegal

New Zealand
5+ Year Member
First off Id like to say f-u to all the people who told me I was an idiot for buying the greddy kit. :D

I cant think of any advantages a b18c1 motor has over me right now. Sure its upgradeable, but so is mine.
r
Congrats! But to reply to your comment, and to not be a d**k at all, I am excited for you, My stock b18c ran a 13.06 on 22inch slicks.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad dyno numbers for a single cam. the fuel pump wasnt necessary FYI. what is the injector duty % at peak hp just curious?? congrats on the track times! im still waiting to get mine to the local track too...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Congrats! But to reply to your comment, and to not be a d**k at all, I am excited for you, My stock b18c ran a 13.06 on 22inch slicks.
my STOCK B18c1 did 14.159 @ 98mph on crappy street tires.....

not much higher then the 13.9