any ps3 owners on here?

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i am trying to find some new people to play Graw2 and COD4 and now even NFS pro street. so who else on here is rocking the ps3?

psn sum1bettathenu

let me know whats up guys!!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im playin assasins creed (f**king amazing!) and need people to play rock ban with... lol

when i buy COD4 ill do some killing with ya.

PSN ID = sohclubkid

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice cod4 is a good game just got to get use to the online playing but i will add you on my friends list

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where have you been we've been talkin COD4

psn: spook4thecia

I'll be on later today

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol well its not just cod4 its mostly graw2 but i can get on later and snipe you ;)

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i am trying to find some new people to play Graw2 and COD4 and now even NFS pro street. so who else on here is rocking the ps3?

psn sum1bettathenu

let me know whats up guys!!

hahaha

nice psn

with that name I will be looking foward to killing ya

DMX_cujo613

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL you know you love the name don't get mad! what game do you play?

blahman don't get sniped!!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got one and I just got a Splitfish FragFX for FPS. Once I pick up COD4 and get decent, I'll hop online. I'm the newb at FPS.

Also newb question, how do I add you guys to my friends list and what user name do I give you?

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've got one and I just got a Splitfish FragFX for FPS. Once I pick up COD4 and get decent, I'll hop online. I'm the newb at FPS.

Also newb question, how do I add you guys to my friends list and what user name do I give you?
you do it from the XMB all the way on the right. should say something about add a friend. You can send a friend request to the SN's we listed or just post up your PSN (PlayStation Network) screen name and we'll add you.

Tell you what, suXBOX got it right with the community aspect of LIVE, though that's about the only thing. I'm loving my PS3 more and more all the time.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cod4 wtf is that?

Anyways, PS3 has failed thus far for games I want to play on it. I will be getting PRo street in the next fews days. I think my name is: Tiso or Tiso09 I forget

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i jsut want GTA4 for my ps3

NOW!
I dunno is it gona be MMO? cause I thought I remember reading it wasn't. The series basically was asking to go in that direction, and if it doesn't I think it's lost me:(

Think about it, sprawling cities ruled by gangs, people would join certain gangs and try to take territory from the others by committing crimes, gang hits, tagging, w/e.....

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cod4 wtf is that?

Anyways, PS3 has failed thus far for games I want to play on it. I will be getting PRo street in the next fews days. I think my name is: Tiso or Tiso09 I forget
COD4 = Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
gameplay vid (MY GOD) *runs back to play single player again*

And the future is promising for PS3. MGS4, GT5, LBP, PlayStation HOME, SOCOM: Confrontation, and that's just what's on the horizon. Check it out:

HOME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Kojima walkthrough demo (part 1)
Kojima walkthrough demo (part 2)
Kojima walkthrough demo (part 3)

Little Big Planet
GDC '07 demonstration (part 1)
GDC '07 demonstration (part 2)

Gran Turismo 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qRcdU4iQcg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Udz2kqXZg&feature=related

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
PSN: kaotic_zeus

i <3 my ps3 a lot for every little thing it does but it still doesn't beat xbox live unfotunately.

home looks like a cool place to chill every day, haha, i wonder if they will be cars and s**t haha

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ps3 = <3

home seems interesting.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PSN= tharealist121 im on cod4 liek all f**king day....

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dunno is it gona be MMO? cause I thought I remember reading it wasn't. The series basically was asking to go in that direction, and if it doesn't I think it's lost me:(

Think about it, sprawling cities ruled by gangs, people would join certain gangs and try to take territory from the others by committing crimes, gang hits, tagging, w/e.....
i hope not. and by looks of it, it isnt gonna be.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PSN: Nameless_Slayer

I don't really have any games I play online often though. I have Resistance and thats about it. I don't go online much. I get owned