any ps3 owners on here?

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
have you watched apocalypto? also the day after tomorrow.they both look great.
No I haven't. There's so many movies I want to watch on BD but don't have the time:(
I haven't seen apocalypto at all actually missed it in the theatre.

I want my girlfriend to get me the Planet Earth series on BD for Christmas. Other movies I want to watch are the Pirates trilogy, Harry Potter, and a few others.

Quadrunner804

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PSN name: Quadrunner804

I'm waiting for my new PS3 from Sony to get here today, because my first one the harddrive got corrupted somehow and it just wouldn't do anything anymore. Dont have COD4 yet, might pick it up, haven't decided yet. I do have Warhawk and Resistance though for anyone playing those. On another note, has anyone played Pro-Street yet? My friend said it wasn't that great because it doesn't have free roaming anymore like the past ones.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I'm waiting for my new PS3 from Sony to get here today, because my first one the harddrive got corrupted somehow and it just wouldn't do anything anymore. Dont have COD4 yet, might pick it up, haven't decided yet. I do have Warhawk and Resistance though for anyone playing those. On another note, has anyone played Pro-Street yet? My friend said it wasn't that great because it doesn't have free roaming anymore like the past ones.
ive got resistance, it would be nice to get a team of people from cc and then own those other people. they do it to me right now. i will add you

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

you know the ps3 uses a laptop styled hard drive?
all you would have to have done is buy a new laptop
harddrive and swap them..

it does void any warrant you have tho.
i thought about doin it, maybe get a huge ass GB
one.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all you who requested me on PSN, ADDED!

We should get a COD4 room called "CC Playaz"

I suck, so y'all can own me

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive got resistance, it would be nice to get a team of people from cc and then own those other people. they do it to me right now. i will add you
look me up... i play resistance from time to time.

and BTW...
Spiderman box set on Blu-Ray OWNZ!!!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got Spiderman 3, BD good movie.

like the fact that it has 5.1 LPCM lossless as well as D-True HD 5.1

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

man i am glad they got rid of that free roam stuff! its just like part 1 but better! i play it all the time now. i kind of put cod4 on the side now because of it.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look me up... i play resistance from time to time.

and BTW...
Spiderman box set on Blu-Ray OWNZ!!!
i will do that, and nfs prostreet is a bit better in ways but your right. it has no free roam. the drag racing is kick ass though.

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude I'm down for that. I was up all night playin and getting shitty so I'm nursing a hangover but I'll be on later tonight
yea i got like around 5 to 6 people always in my party so ill send u invite tonight.

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok we need to set a date and time when and where we are going to do this big ol' cod 4 match! does everyone in here have a mic? i hate playing graw2 without a mic! lets set this up!!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok we need to set a date and time when and where we are going to do this big ol' cod 4 match! does everyone in here have a mic? i hate playing graw2 without a mic! lets set this up!!
sounds like a plan, but I haven't purchased it yet.

Quadrunner804

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my PS3 back from Sony today bump. :mrgreen: You know what I'll be doing the whole night. Oh, and it might help to edit the first post with everyones PSN name.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
discontinued 60GB ps3 model was the best. what a shame... :D

also wish the ps3 had Analog 5.1 output.

And ps3 2.10 firmware update was released yesterday

-blu-ray disc profile 1.1(finally)
-Divx and VC-1 (WMV) video playback
-type 3 bitmapping on cd playback
minor tweaks added.
you can reset ps2/ps1 games from the ps button in game without having to quit game and go back to the XMB and then reload it.

they need to fix the info bar thingy, i mean update it. and they need to get true hd and DTS-HD MA on it too!