Ohio-Kentucky ..OR WHERE EVER>Spring Openning Meet< April 2008

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds pretty good to me.. What kinda coilovers r ya gonna get??

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
saw this thread for the first time today lol meet still on? if so illllllll be there.. and you couldn't have picked a better place to meet lol who dey

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh ya and i got a friend/ aquantence hasa eclipse.. he would deff come if its not strickly honda.. and got another buddy that has a 240 with an RB in it and he would come too lol

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saw this thread for the first time today lol meet still on? if so illllllll be there.. and you couldn't have picked a better place to meet lol who dey
Yeah the meet is still on when that time of the year finally rolls around, lol.. And I dont believe its a just honda meet so if you wanna bring some buddies you can..

maxman

5+ Year Member
Sounds like I better put this on the calender. I live in C-Bus but ill be goin to UC next year for school. Plus I really wanna do a meet

josh_mac17

5+ Year Member
Just so people know, they randomly decided to move the meet to march 29. check CI or TI for the dtails.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah thats an integra meet.. They are holding it on march 29th.. Anyone on here thinkin about goin or just wanna try to hold our own cc meet?? Or is this meet still going down and clubintegra is just gonna have their own meet too??

josh_mac17

5+ Year Member
Well...it started on clubintegra as a honda meet, then some guy that runs the TI meets in the area, took it over moved the date 2 months early. I dont know if its still open to all honds, i would assume so.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who knows if I will go. even though that is like 15-20 min from my house my car my be in pieces that weekend. Need to get the new trans, clutch and flywheel on. plus i still need to get some other stuff for the car as well.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I dont know if I'll go to the march meet or not.. If my car dont look half decent by then, I prolly wont go..

josh_mac17

5+ Year Member
Who knows if I will go. even though that is like 15-20 min from my house my car my be in pieces that weekend. Need to get the new trans, clutch and flywheel on. plus i still need to get some other stuff for the car as well.
Right...How did you June meet turn out last year? How about you guys set another meet up on the same day the origional meet was suppose to be but make it the clubcivic may honda meet?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It blew. We may be able to get more people together this year but who knows. If the car is together I may head over for a bit.

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no license.. but id be down for a columbus meet some time this summer.