Ohio-Kentucky ..OR WHERE EVER>Spring Openning Meet< April 2008

omgherb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For those who dont know me names Herb im throwing a Acura,Honda,Mits Meet (other cars are welcome no ricer)
(Update)
When:Saturday May 17, 2008.
Address for you guys needing to mapquest:
Paul Brown Stadium Ltd, 1 Paul Brown Stadium Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States (513) 455-4800

Directions:
From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.

Time:11am

Parking: We will meet on the Uppereast side facing the great american ball park.

parking map can be found here:

http://www.bengals.com/tickets/stadiumparking.asp

Bring some friends im planning on having this a all day thing.
I will provide Drinks such as bottles of Water, Powerade etc.and Some snacks
IF you are plainning on showing up let me know ahead of time.

After Meet Cruise: Plain on having a I-275 Nati loop. Then Grap some food then by then should be around the time to head down to the weekly meet

After the Cruise:
Come down to our weekly meet held on Saturdays in Westchester on Route 42 right off I-275 in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot.
Please if you do decide to show up
PLEASE KEEP YOUR SHOWING OFF COCKYNESS AT HOME OR WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM.........THIS IS TO PREVENT COPS AND GETTING KICKED OUT OR WORST TICKETS
GROUND RULES--------------YES THERE ARE RULES ITS SIMPLE
NO LOUND REVING
NO VTEC
NO TURBO SPOOLING
NO BURN-OUTS
NO SPEEDING- COMING/GOING
NO WHEELING -If on a BIKE

omgherb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meets List
Hosting
Me-93 WH DA9
JC-97 BK EK-Hatch
Leroy-06 BL EVO9
Josh-94 RD EG9
Ethan-94 WH EG9

CI Members
mi_da_dc_eg
phildaddy
kcombs
crohnman6
josh_mac17

CC Members
clifford_05

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is like 6 months away, lol.. You should have went for something alittle earlier like in april or maybe even march if the weather would be half decent by then.. But uh yeah Id prolly come as long as nuttin is goin on.. Hard to tell from here since its so far away, hahaha..

omgherb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol im trying to get a big crowd hopefully it should work as planned

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly, i can probably speak for most of the regulars on the great lakes section,
and most wont drive that far...
doesnt matter if its 6 months or a year away,
theres just so many things here in chicago..
good luck anyway man, hope you guys have an awsome turnout!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There have been a bunch more OH people on here recently though. We may get a decent crowd. Hopefully some of the Slow Motion people and other C-bus people will make the drive.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should have a winter meet where the person with the most dirty car wins, lol.. Or maybe a snow man contest since we got dumped on with some decent snow around where I live..

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I shall go if I have a car worth going by then....I need another job

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There have been a bunch more OH people on here recently though. We may get a decent crowd. Hopefully some of the Slow Motion people and other C-bus people will make the drive.
he said keep the cockyness at home....that rules them out ;)

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I shall go if I have a car worth going by then....I need another job
Define worthy, lol.. Im sure your car is better then mine so you wont have to worry about having the worst lookin one, :lol:

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Define worthy, lol.. Im sure your car is better then mine so you wont have to worry about having the worst lookin one, :lol:
I sold my ebp em1 back in the summertime and currently rolling with the forest green 99 4 door auto. civic !!!!!! and Tan interior. Good on gas though

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sold my ebp em1 back in the summertime and currently rolling with the forest green 99 4 door auto. civic !!!!!! and Tan interior. Good on gas though
What are you thinkin about gettin next?? And theres nuttin wrong with a 4 door.. I remember someone sayin 4 door for more whores, lol.. Id actually like to get a 4 door if I can find one for a decent price..

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you thinkin about gettin next?? And theres nuttin wrong with a 4 door.. I remember someone sayin 4 door for more whores, lol.. Id actually like to get a 4 door if I can find one for a decent price..
twas me....by my avatar

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if more people from here come out then ill prolly be there or ive i get some of my buddies to come then im down....so im a MAYBE as of right now

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word, I'll be there if I have a reminder... I might have to make a trip to a meet. Seriously remind me b/c I live like, 5/10 minutes from PBS!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know I will forget this s**t too. Hopefully I can make it since I am not that far either.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I will forget this s**t too. Hopefully I can make it since I am not that far either.
Have you ever got any work done to your whip lately?? I know you said it was lookin crappy and you had some stuff needed done and maybe parts to put on, if I remember correctly??

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not really. The only thing I have done in the past few months is clean it and make it so the sway bar stopped clicking.