Stolen....keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys....I wake up today to go to class and my car wasnt in its parking space....i tried to stay calm and hoped it was just a joke one of my friends pulled on me but it was nowhere in my apartment complex....the s**t got stolen, i JUST did a 99-00 front end conversion and got new rims for it and had finally covered up all of my ricer mistakes, except for my partially painted interior which i was gonna fix this weekend......so here are some parts to look out for on craigslist or hondatech or anywhere basically:
15" rota gt3's, black with chrome lip, wrapped in falken azenis 205-50-r15...mint condition
mishimoto cf intake, brand new pretty much
srs catback system, 2.50 piping with 4.5 tip
and actually thats about it haha, the rest of my aftermarket s**t was stolen previous to this, i'll post pics of when i first brought it down to arizona to when it got stripped to when i restored it......ps. nobody move to arizona its gay

HERES ALL WHEN I FIRST BROUGHT IT TO ARIZONA

THE FIRST TIME IT JUST GOT STRIPPED IN MY APARTMENTS

A LITTLE LATER MY LIP GOT STOLEN

THIS IS WHAT IT ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE

RIP..........:x

What pisses me off more than anything is that i had just filled up the gas tank last night haha....20 bucks wasted

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry to hear...good luck with it...

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wouldnt have mattered here dude......ive been here for about 5 months and theres been 2 95 coupes stolen from my complex, 2 si's stolen from the complex next to me, 1 96 hatch stolen from my schools parking lot, an eg stolen down the street from me, and someone tried to steal my buddies eg.......and those are just the people that i know......theives are everywhere out here

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wouldnt have mattered here dude......ive been here for about 5 months and theres been 2 95 coupes stolen from my complex, 2 si's stolen from the complex next to me, 1 96 hatch stolen from my schools parking lot, an eg stolen down the street from me, and someone tried to steal my buddies eg.......and those are just the people that i know......theives are everywhere out here
i don't mean to hate but if all this s**t was going down, why not spend like 300 on a couple simple security measures. sry, i dont wanna sound like a tool cuz i know ur feelin pretty shitty right now neway. this is for other people in rough areas like urs and mine.

best of luck in getting what u can back.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bummer man. im sorry to hear. i def know how ya feel. i go to school in flint, MI and my cars been broken into twice. they busted my passenger window, stole my ipod and my kicker L5 :cry: and they almost stole my head unit.
im seriously considering getting a security system soon

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man. i remember your last thread about them taking your stereo stuff and stealing other hondas.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that sucks bro.

Thieves should burn in hell.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dang man, that sucks. Sorry to hear about it. I'm in az and i've had my car stolen. It was found a couple of days later. Good luck and hopefuly it's found and in decent condition.

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn. im gonna have to make my alarm more sensitive now. im starting to get scared!!!!

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't mean to hate but if all this s**t was going down, why not spend like 300 on a couple simple security measures. sry, i dont wanna sound like a tool cuz i know ur feelin pretty shitty right now neway. this is for other people in rough areas like urs and mine.

best of luck in getting what u can back.
i was picking up an alarm this weekend...viper with 2 way pager a backup battery and piezo for the inside.....didnt have time to buy it this week cause i have school 14hrs a day....im not stupid, they just got me before i had a chance to get the alarm

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mine got stolen with alarm and 2 way pager. Are you down here going to UTI?

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So are you just going to call it a day and get out of the Civic game?

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. I was at work and i guess i just didn't get signal inside where i was at. But we think it was towed because everything was left intact. Nothing showed signs of breaking in unless someone had a key.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. I was at work and i guess i just didn't get signal inside where i was at. But we think it was towed because everything was left intact. Nothing showed signs of breaking in unless someone had a key.
i see. in flint, MI imports arent very valuble so all i haveta worry about is getting my car broken into and expensive things getting stolen. mainly ICE. so i think a security system would do me justice

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was picking up an alarm this weekend...viper with 2 way pager a backup battery and piezo for the inside.....didnt have time to buy it this week cause i have school 14hrs a day....im not stupid, they just got me before i had a chance to get the alarm
sry to hear it. i didn't think u were dumb. s**t like this happens to the best of us and as we all know, alarms and all that don't always help.

pasqual13

5+ Year Member
im putting in a switch to the fuel pump this weekend wow i cant believe that happened to you man sorry to hear that

Status
Not open for further replies.